Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Perfetti is pick #7!

Who do you think Minnesota should take #8 overall?

The idea is to create a Minnesota Wild big board for the draft.

Vote for who you think it is and then give recommendations on who to add for next poll. For this poll I have added Dawson Mercer.

I am going to limit the poll day length to just a single day, so get your votes in!

1. Alexis Lafreniere 88.9%
2. Quinton Byfield 61.5%
3. Tim Stutzle 57.1%
4. Marco Rossi 68.2%
5. Jamie Drysdale 93.8%
6. Lucas Raymond 59.1%
7. Cole Perfetti 42.9%

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Holtz here. I'm going goalie next. If Askarov is anything like the recent trend of elite Russian goalies then at the very least he'll be great trade bait.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
In Pronmans’s recent Q&A, he said he think it’s 40/60 in favor of Drysdale as to who get drafted first between Drysdale and Sanderson

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Holtz here. I'm going goalie next. If Askarov is anything like the recent trend of elite Russian goalies then at the very least he'll be great trade bait.
I am of the belief goalie should NEVER be taken in the 1st round, so it could be Patrick Roy on the board and I'd take a skater. JMO

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
In Pronmans’s recent Q&A, he said he think it’s 40/60 in favor of Drysdale as to who get drafted first between Drysdale and Sanderson
That is bold! I'd have it probably 70/30 in Drysdale's favor, but Pronman knows more than I do. I have had the sneaking suspicion that Sanderson is being underrated by these forums, however.

I am of the belief goalie should NEVER be taken in the 1st round, so it could be Patrick Roy on the board and I'd take a skater. JMO

Yeah, I'd have to be convinced the kid was a future star, and even then I might second guess myself.

Reactions: TaLoN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad