Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Jamie Drysdale takes #5 by a landslide!

Who do you think Minnesota should take #6 overall?

The idea is to create a Minnesota Wild big board for the draft.

Vote for who you think it is and then give recommendations on who to add for next poll. For this poll I have added Jake Sanderson.

I am going to limit the poll day length to just a single day, so get your votes in!
1. Alexis Lafreniere 88.9%
2. Quinton Byfield 61.5%
3. Tim Stutzle 57.1%
4. Marco Rossi 68.2%
5. Jamie Drysdale 93.8%

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I really like Raymond, but went with a guy who is playing C. Raymond seems to be cut from the same cloth as Fiala and Kaprizov.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Most every video I have seen has Perfetti on the wing

Saginaw and the OHL also have him listed as a left wing, and most scouting reports I’ve seen talk about how he’ll be a winger in the NHL.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Saginaw and the OHL also have him listed as a left wing, and most scouting reports I’ve seen talk about how he’ll be a winger in the NHL.
I tried to find a bunch of video on him after @KaprizovSaveUs told me how wrong I was about him. I watched quite a bit.

I still don't see the skating. He's not terrible or anything but he doesn't stand out at all and is clearly slower than the guys he was playing with.

I will say, he plays quite a bit like Kaprizov. Has a knack for finding the soft spots before the puck gets there. Can really shoot the puck. Has an ability to get shots off from difficult positions and an ever better knack for catching goalies with unexpected shots. I was expecting more of a playmaker type.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
It's Holtz. Not Holts.

Voted Raymond.
My glasses must need a new prescription. I thought I saw it as Holts but I checked the three different websites I use for mock drafts and scouting reports and sure enough it's a z. Thanks for catching that!

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Perfetti was playing C before they acquired Suzuki, but has played primarily wing since then. Everything I’ve read says he’s a winger at the next level, so I wouldn’t take him just because he’s played C. I don’t think he’s the best defensively just because of his lack of physicality. He takes good angles on the back-check and what not, but I’d rather have him focused on having the puck on his stick in the offensive zone as much as possible.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Well, it's him or Lundell, for me, as they have both played C this year, and are likely to next year. I'm going with the higher offensive game. We've got grinders who can't score coming out of our ass. Can't help but feel that Lundell will be a solid pro, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad