• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Alex Newhook won the #11 poll, Matthew Boldy is therefore #12. Who do you think Minnesota should take #13 overall?

The idea here is to create a Minnesota Wild big board for the draft.

Didn't add anyone.

Vote for who you think it is and then give recommendations on who to add for next poll.

1. Jack Hughes (95%)
2. Kaapo Kakko (93%)
3. Dylan Cozens (36%)
4. Kirby Dach (37.5%)
5. Alex Turcotte (68%)
6. Vasily Podkolzin (43.5%)
7. Bowen Byram (54.5%)
8. Trevor Zegras (78.3%)
9. Peyton Krebs (52.2%)
10. Cole Caufield (44.4%)
11. Alex Newhook (63.2%)
12. Matthew Boldy (36.8%)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
At #13, I think the Wild should trade back up to 8 spots, approximately, and pick one of Lavoie, Kaliyev Nikolayev, and maybe Brink/Tomasino/Suzuki. I think that there will be a run on D around #13 with Seider, Heinola, Broberg, Soderstrom, Harley, York all being available and good value picks for a team needing Dmen, which is most teams BUT us. What would MTL give us to trade down to #15, or how about if we moved down to #20? Would the latter get us a second rounder that would allow us to pick a Fagemo, Leason, or other overager that can help us earlier than some other 2nd rounders.

Having said all that, I picked Kaliyev. Don't like that he is a LHS, but he plays RW, and the guy is a big body that can score. I think skating concerns are overblown.

I don't like the idea of taking another 1st round Dman here, even though they are, arguably, the BPA's.

Seems like we lucked out being the #12. I am good with any of the players listed, Byram excepted, and he isn't going to fall to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad