HFWF: The Reboot VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
KIRK (@KIRK)
I said I was sorry about not congratulating @Cor for carrying your sorry ass to another tag team victory. No need to be all snippy about it.

va8Ru.gif

Reactions: El Dandy and KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
KIRK (@KIRK)
This isn't NJPW. This isn't AEW. And this isn't Chris Jericho. This is HFWF. This is @ColePens. And you're a dead man. #BorrowedTime
MCG @M.C.G. 31
You two better start playing nice. We're in this together. We are the machine. MY machine, but the machine nonetheless.

Have you seen how good the World Title looks around my waist?

It's been a long time.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
KIRK (@KIRK)
This isn't NJPW. This isn't AEW. And this isn't Chris Jericho. This is HFWF. This is @ColePens. And you're a dead man. #BorrowedTime
lol I know exactly where I am. I've spent the last 5-years in outlaw wrestling clawing and scratching to get back to the HFWF.

to borrow a phrase that I believe @Disclose would say: Tranquilo.
Just. Calm. Down.

this is getting off on the wrong foot here we haven't even been cordially introduced to each other yet. I'll go first. My name is El Dandy (no relation). It's Spanish for "The Dandy."

Now you.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
MCG @M.C.G. 31
You two better start playing nice. We're in this together. We are the machine. MY machine, but the machine nonetheless.

Have you seen how good the World Title looks around my waist?

It's been a long time.

KIRK (@KIRK)
As long as you don't forget when the time comes to do the right thing with @ColePens title, I'll play nice.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
KIRK (@KIRK)
As long as you don't forget when the time comes to do the right thing with @ColePens title, I'll play nice.
MCG @M.C.G. 31
You're very inconsiderate. I don't tolerate that in my machine. @El Dandy kindly introduced himself to you, now you do the same. The only mistake El Dandy made was not introducing himself completely: He is THE SECRET WEAPON... El Dandy.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
lol I know exactly where I am. I've spent the last 5-years in outlaw wrestling clawing and scratching to get back to the HFWF.

to borrow a phrase that I believe @Disclose would say: Tranquilo.
Just. Calm. Down.

this is getting off on the wrong foot here we haven't even been cordially introduced to each other yet. I'll go first. My name is El Dandy (no relation). It's Spanish for "The Dandy."

Now you.

Well, in the interest of being cordial, my name is KIRK. I am the ADVOCATE for the PWC. Let me just say, that in the interest of being cordial, I have asked @ColePens to NOT retaliate for your role in taking HIS title from him until you've had a chance to apologize. And, in the interest of being cordial, let me also suggest that you apologize soon, before your TIME'S UP.

source.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
MCG @M.C.G. 31
You're very inconsiderate. I don't tolerate that in my machine. @El Dandy kindly introduced himself to you, now you do the same. The only mistake El Dandy made was not introducing himself completely: He is THE SECRET WEAPON... El Dandy.

I've been VERY considerate all evening.

I've given you a chance to do the right thing with @ColePens title.

I've given you a chance to feed the Cockroaches to the PWC.

I've given @El Dandy a chance to apologize for his role in taking @ColePens title from him.

And, I've kept @ColePens CALM which both of you still have time to take advantage of that chance.

Isn't that CONSIDERATE?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Looked pretty dead at the end of WarGames.

Can't argue with that. As I said earlier, I've been warning him for some time not to think there's no difference between staring into mirrors and playing with them.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
Well, in the interest of being cordial, my name is KIRK. I am the ADVOCATE for the PWC. Let me just say, that in the interest of being cordial, I have asked @ColePens to NOT retaliate for your role in taking HIS title from him until you've had a chance to apologize. And, in the interest of being cordial, let me also suggest that you apologize soon, before your TIME'S UP.

source.gif

Pleased to meet you; the pleasure is all yours.
Remind me: why am I apologizing to @ColePens?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
No one knows me in the ring better than you. You gave it all and you took me to my limit.
but i told you to not risk it all, because the better man would win.....

but

Dont you worry about opportunities even if you cant challenge me again....
tonight you didnt got the Belt, but you ended a war.... a war that wouldnt allow us to move forward.

Instant classic match with a MAN that im proud to call brother.... gracias!
#TWR4Ever

x1080

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad