HFWF: The Reboot VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
JustAFan @wobeTmiT
damn @Fro was robbed...had Cole beat....ref should have ended match when slimeball put his hands on him...but let me guess @M.C.G. 31 won't do the right thing this time since it's against his boy

Wut? @97reirrupSevetS
Glad to see @Fro back to 100%, seems like @ColePens could see his time was up and needed the backup to save his ass again

HFWFan @nivraHycreP
really wish that AC would have come out to help neutralize the PWC and help Fro...he really needs some backup...

PWC (@PWC)
@Fro crying more because he didn't get away with coaxing the ref into making a fast count than he will when all the BJ's stars go running out of that hell hole known as Columbus.

KIRK (@KIRK)
@M.C.G. 31 told me that if it looked like the ref was about to make a fast count that I was to remind him to keep it fair.

ColePens (@ColePens)
The GOAT Champ winning wasn't just EXPECTED. It wasn't just BEST FOR BUSINESS. It was RIGHT.

Alpha Catalyst (@The Catalyst)
You keep going this route and I have a prophesy for you.
RyNiNCc.jpg

UnrealMachine (@UnrealMachine
Go for it, @The Catalyst. You need a trip down memory lane . . .

WmPU.gif

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
@ColePens is a bit too used to WWE for this storytelling :sarcasm::naughty::p:

I mean i think it's awesome that I have to question what is going on. It's one of the reasons I struggle with the Marvel phases. I constantly ask my brother who these people are and why i have to care about them. I like the backstory and I like to know what is going on. :laugh:

But the blurred lines, IMO, are cool. I read that final part like 3 times to see if it was a heel turn or not. And then I want to be able to react as my character with something like "Join us, AC!" but then it wouldn't make sense because The Machine has Gongshow.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
One thing that I really like that HFWF does that WWE seemingly never does is heels get their comeuppance. Happened with @The Gongshow here, happened with me and Eddy previously. It's one thing I really hate in today's WWE landscape.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
One thing that I really like that HFWF does that WWE seemingly never does is heels get their comeuppance. Happened with @The Gongshow here, happened with me and Eddy previously. It's one thing I really hate in today's WWE landscape.
What? You don’t like Baron Corbin running wild all this time?

Hell, my character got his ass kicked by a guy in handcuffs at Redemption. :laugh:

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
OOC
You are getting lots of mileage out of that one lol.

Speaking of mileage, @The Catalyst . . .

Where's your WIFE right now?

The kids . . . they're home alone.

Nobody sharing your bed with you.

Oh where, of where, is your Marianne dear?

I know . . .

She's with ME.

She's BEGGING.

BEGGING me to spare you from an UNREAL ending at the hands of the @UnrealMachine.

BEGGING me to set her up with @Scandale du Jour.

But, don't you worry . . . no matter how much she BEGS, she'll only get what she DESERVES.

No more . . . but certainly NO LESS . . .

4QwF.gif

Reactions: UnrealMachine

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

I was VERY shocked MCG lost. Like legit shocked. The fact two faces got their big wins shocked me. And even when Fro loses, he loses to 4 guys.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I was VERY shocked MCG lost. Like legit shocked. The fact two faces got their big wins shocked me. And even when Fro loses, he loses to 4 guys.
When your character gets his comeuppance it’s going to be soooo satisfying for the readers.

It’s been building for a year.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Hell, my character got his ass kicked by a guy in handcuffs at Redemption. :laugh:

It is more important to outthink your enemy, than to outfight him. YOU know that. @Mitchy doesn't. That's why I know how this story ends for both of you.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
JimmyFake@JimmyFake5
If @KIRK is a prophet I’m sure he will foresee this.
47d7a2441a0839bfd93d6f46cfc06599.gif

JohnnyNotreal@johnnynotreal
Or this.
tenor.gif

All warfare is based on deception, @The Catalyst.

You're going to learn it the hard way.

I fear it will be even harder for Marianne.

As for you kids, don't fret. They'll end up with an UNREAL DADDY.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Also never even considered my character beating Mitchy. It doesn’t fit the story imo. My character is also so deluded that he still thinks AC and Mitchy are bad for business despite only picking up only two pinfall victories in 8 years over the two, and only one being clean (Mitchy at NTR).

Reactions: Mitchy and KIRK

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

No joke that dude has single handedly got me to stop watching RAW. Talented enough guy, but I no longer call it X-Pac heat. I call it Baron Corbin heat

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Also never even considered my character beating Mitchy. It doesn’t fit the story imo. My character is also so deluded that he still thinks AC and Mitchy are bad for business despite only picking up only two pinfall victories in 8 years over the two, and only one being clean (Mitchy at NTR).

There are other ways to beat @Mitchy and @The Catalyst. #TimesUp #HeIsComing

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
HFWF YOUTUBE EXCLUSIVE

Mitchy is shown being helped in the back by trainers when Cathy Kelley approaches them.

Cathy:
Mitchy, a word if I may.

Trainer:
Sorry, Cathy, he's in no sha-

Mitchy cuts the trainers off, but his voice is clearly in a lot of pain

Mitchy:
It's ok, guys. Go ahead, Cathy

Cathy: Mitchy, that was just an unbelievable match with you defying all odds and pinning the man who put you in the condition you're in right now. Do you have any words to share after that epic battle?

Mitchy looks down to the floor now. He looks immensely dejected before looking back up again.

Mitchy:
It's over. It's finally over. After everything that's happened between the two of us, it's over.

Cathy: Would you say you got your redemption?

Mitchy looks down again seemingly with remorse or sadness. After a few moments, he looks back up again and motions for the trainers.

Mitchy: Let's go, guys.

Mitchy is seen hobbling off with the trainers as the video ends.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
luchaonline!
Otra vez! They stole a victory from him, so he got two in one match!

Redemption 2020
Disclose:Emp this was your faith and you had no business there since day 1.... and Peter mi amig--
Catrina: Peter... can finally leave you alone. Tonight Disclose did everything we promised. He was gonna get rid of Emp first, who can whine about triple treats when everyone knows he shouldnt be there in the girst place and he had two chances at this. the Champion was in Disadvantage. So intead of rethinking the game, maybe listen.
and Peter.... theres no amigo. theres no handshake. Disclose beat you again by himself. There is no more to say to you. there is no more "Amigo" crap.... We proved to you tonight, he chose the right path. Its time for new and better things that wont involve you, ever again.
#YearOfTranquilo
#MiDestino

images

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Alpha Catalyst (@The Catalyst)
Congratulations to @Mitchy. We both made great strides in slowing this “Machine” down. However based on what happened to @Fro there is still work to do with the PWC portion of this group. It’s time one of us 3 removes that championship from them and cripple this machine beyond repair.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
7fQZyY1.jpg

CONFIRMED FOR HFWF TV

- Herman SheamusFan, HFWF rep, opens the show with an announcement.
- SeidoN & Serac vs. Dr Pepper & Jbell in a rematch.
- The Gongshow has demanded an opponent and will be in action.
- Disclose vs. the returning OmniSens in a non-title match.
- Fro speaks.
- BonMorrison & Paris in Flames have words for the new tag team champions, Cor & Falco Lombardi.

PLUS...

- ColePens celebrates his hard fought victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad