HFWF: The Reboot IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
you shoulda taken a break and not kill it.
im sure many of us will continue with our stupid crap if you bring it back.

dont burn yourself. enjoy summer and do your stuff. but every now and then a show.
at this point HFWF will be back before Episode 5 of BTO. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
you shoulda taken a break and not kill it.
im sure many of us will continue with our stupid crap if you bring it back.

dont burn yourself. enjoy summer and do your stuff. but every now and then a show.
at this point HFWF will be back before Episode 5 of BTO. :laugh:
I can’t continue in its current form when school starts. Simulating a month in a TEW game & doing results around that is super easy though.

I’m still not 100% decided on it but I’m willing to give it a shot in TEW.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Buttttt if I DO do it through TEW... are y’all gonna continue them fire promos?

AC be like...
875ef26be7a5229143ee8daf9a5fd6a3e780bdb0_00.gif

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Who knows? I could very well figure out a way to pick up from after NTR 2022, updating title changes, putting PPV results as if they happened, etc., and rolling with it from there in a shorter format if TEW isn’t “enough.” Who knows...

You just know TEW is going to have Disclose getting injured immediately after winning the title... first show.

Reactions: Mitchy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Well I meant after the tensions really flared and with a clean finish
My storyline idea for that was that ultimately, you two would come back together. Your character would have an underlying jealously of @Mitchy for winning the belt before you, but when he dropped it, you two would be brought back together by the looming danger of The Blueprint.

Blueprint would go over Outcasts at NTR, and then there would have been a turn after that.

Reactions: Mitchy and SeidoN

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
@KIRK pitched it before, but I was against it. I would still be writing shows, but KIRK would be the on-screen commissioner, but I decided that I was going to go a different route with the entire presentation and phase out on-screen authority figures.

Unfortunately, the End of Line departure through my plans out the window and I had to bring myself back to TV to build to an eventual MCG vs. @The Gongshow match, which was an original plan that I scrapped when I wanted to do away with on-screen authority figures.

The idea was that there would be an NXT style authority figure (Regal; HFWF would be Herman) who has no bias and was just there to make announcements and matches. I feel the MCG character was too affiliated with heels that even after the AC endorsement, I'd still have to be out of storylines and off TV for a bit before coming back neutral/babyface.

God damn Herman..

Reactions: Mitchy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad