HFWF SLAMMY AWARDS: WWE Pay-Per-View of the Year

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bad in the sense that absolutely nothing stood out from the pack to get a landslide like we have in the past.

Going ER because it gave two MOTYC (Reigns/Styles and Zayn/Miz/Cesaro/Owens)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Went MITB. The actual ladder match was good from what I remember. Seth/Roman was good and lead to that amazing cash in.

Very few WWE PPVs left me with a good feeling at the end other then this one.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Went MITB. The actual ladder match was good from what I remember. Seth/Roman was good and lead to that amazing cash in.

Very few WWE PPVs left me with a good feeling at the end other then this one.

Honestly it was between MITB, ER, Backlash and No Mercy for me. All of those four shows had two standout, MOTYC quality matches.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
WWE-RoadBlock-End-of-the-Line-on-the-WWE-Network-for-only-$9.99

I can't actually remember what happened this year.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
I still can't believe WM31 won in 2015. Atrocious show that has no re-watch value.

Anyway, voted for SD Backlash. Show didn't last 8 hours like some of the others and was also good.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Went MITB, best MITB feud to date which ended with a great ladder match, Cena-Styles I, and a solid main event with Ambrose cashing in

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a really hard one.

WWE shows have been consistently good for me, there's been at least one great match every show, but then a lot of decent to good ones filling out the cards. But then you've got WWE booking and writing pulling things down. The roster split not helping matters either, as that dilutes shows.

Money in the Bank is probably the best, but as I'm not an Ambrose fan I don't really care for it. I want to vote Summerslam for Styles vs Cena and Bálor vs Rollins, but then you have the tag match nonsense and the meh Ambrose vs Ziggler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad