HFWF SLAMMY AWARDS: WWE/NXT Tag Team of the Year

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Still The New Day even if they are stale af. They only really started to get annoying recently and it shouldn't discount how good they were from January until August.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm not sure I like this combined. New Day is clearly Tag Team of the Year in WWE and Revival are Tag Team of the year on NXT.

Ugh I don't like choosing, but I went with Revivial. The quality of their matches this year have been other worldly.

Now I really want a Revivial/New Day feud.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Went with the Revival purely because basically every match they had this year was the MOTN whenever they were on
Can't say the same for New Day, though E tried everytime he nearly killed himself doing the spear through the ropes

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Revival have gotten better with literally every match, even every show. New Day have been good, not as good as they were last year, but still a wide gap to #3, they did have some weak booking and their quest to break records haven't been nearly as intriguing as it should've been for a top act.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Please vote Revival here. The New Day reign was pretty much just total nonsense from about WM onward with them losing about as often as they won.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Revival have been insanely good this year, and they've been important all year. New Day did grow a bit stale, and Alpha dropped off due to Slater and Rhyno randomly getting over as they did. DIY would be the second choice.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
not sure how it isn't New Day...it may be bad booking, but they were Champs for 400+ days...that kind of domination over a division should be obvious

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
Pleasantly surprised to see the Revival leading this poll. These guys remind me so much of Tully and Arn.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I refuse to vote for an NXT team in this (I think it should have its own category) so I went with Sheamus and Cesaro. I never fully soured on new day but I really like the Sheamus/Cesaro pairing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad