HFWF SLAMMY AWARDS: Who to Look Out for in 2017

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
How the hell is Dillinger in this and not Samoa Joe?? :laugh: ... yeah, let's just ignore a 2 time nxt champion who has been there for 4 years, ready to be called up at any moment.

If you're gonna throw one random nxt guy in there, ya gotta throw MANY more in. Most of your polls are good, but this one didn't have much thought put into it.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
How the hell is Dillinger in this and not Samoa Joe?? :laugh: ... yeah, let's just ignore a 2 time nxt champion who has been there for 4 years, ready to be called up at any moment.

If you're gonna throw one random nxt guy in there, ya gotta throw MANY more in. Most of your polls are good, but this one didn't have much thought put into it.

Read the thread

I went with more lower-named, non-established guys rather than the guys like Joe, Nakamura, Roode who are all in, or approaching their 40s and are established as hell and would have no problems transitioning to the main roster and being successful.

Breaking down the 'other' votes -

5 - Joe
1 - Wyatt
3 - Balor
1 - Strowman

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver

Dang is it 2019 already?

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I voted for Luke Harper, they seem to be getting ready to push him, maybe if they want to break up the Wyatt family. He is really good and I think he'd do great as a singles competitor.

I didn't even think of Samoa Joe though and honestly think he's a better choice than Luke Harper. He should be coming up any time now (Royal Rumble maybe?) and can instantly go into a dominant role believably.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Big Cass. I feel he's gonna get a big push whether he deserves it or not.

I think Cass will end up as the new Reigns personally. I voted Corbin because I've been pleasantly surprised by him, although I could also see him ending up like Reigns as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad