HFWF OT XV: Virtanen18 vs. PeterSidorkiewicz for the European Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I work next to a woman who is a Production Project Manager. She helps with video shoots, the edits, etc. So in the course of her job she needs to watch rough cuts of videos, etc.

The problem is...she does it...without headphones. Loudly. Usually annoying music on loop like this:

People complained. My boss went out and BOUGHT her headphones. The headphones sit on her desk unused and it's driving me insane.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I work next to a woman who is a Production Project Manager. She helps with video shoots, the edits, etc. So in the course of her job she needs to watch rough cuts of videos, etc.

The problem is...she does it...without headphones. Loudly. Usually annoying music on loop like this:

People complained. My boss went out and BOUGHT her headphones. The headphones sit on her desk unused and it's driving me insane.

omg people in production on my floor do this too

and sometimes they do it in groups with the office door open so all he hear is yelling and hollering - like close the door.

Reactions: ColePens

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I don't understand taxes. The website said I'll get $149 back. After CRA assessment, they have me $2200+ ????

92a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad