HFWF OT XII - MCG vs. Cor in a 1 Hour Iron Man Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
also ya'll got your priorities mixed up, paris hundo p makes more money than i do. man's is a manager and i'm a lowly coordinator.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
how about you just rent the room Bon? you can bring your rich friends to Osheaga this summer and have your own appartment (with me and the dog and a Brudda) instead of sharing your building with f***ing dumb poor tourists.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I enjoy Peanut Butter & Honey sandwiches

Peanut Butter and Honey is a terrific sandwich combo. I agree. I also enjoy adding banana.

Also. Bandersnatch is the biggest load of shit ever. Honestly. f*** it. I regret dedicating my night to that.

Last edited:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Lol, did you get pissed at the illusion of choice too?

The illusion of choice. The fact that without the chose your own adventure component it's a fairly weak story, the fact that you could just endlessly loop if you think there's something you should have done instead etc.

Awful.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The illusion of choice. The fact that without the chose your own adventure component it's a fairly weak story, the fact that you could just endlessly loop if you think there's something you should have done instead etc.

Awful.
I accepted the job offer at the start and was so confused when I looped back. That pissed me off right from the start. For that reason, I feel like that’s the only proper ending to the story anyways lol

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
BonMorrison Fact of the Day
@BonMorrison refers to Beluga caviar as "the poor man's caviar" and refuses to go anywhere that serves or sells it. The "money caviar" (his term) comes from a fish that is privately farmed and only known by people with a net worth of at least 7 figures.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad