HFWF OT X8: Hollywood Falco Lombardi vs. BonMorrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
LOOOL the Montreal Gazette posted an article saying the Habs “blew” a chance to get ROR when Buffalo’s ask from us was 3 first round picks, including the 3rd overall last year apparently. :laugh: f*** outta here

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
To be honest... probably because he's a *****e bag. That's the only reason you take your shirt off at a ****ing bar.

I love hockey and played hockey but that shot just reminds me of a lot of hockey bro culture. It’s why when I played I just kept it myself for the most part and didn’t hang out with many people on my team in HS. It’s either to get away with a goalie I suppose. :laugh:

Sorry not trying to poo poo the fun. It just brought up memories.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It keeps going on and off and its a light representing emissions. It's driving me nuts. I think its more of an electrical issue.

Is it a VW?

Also check to make sure your gas cap isn’t loose.

If it isn’t that and isn’t an electrical gremlin that light usually comes in for environment issues with the vehicle a common thing is a faulty O2 sensor or something.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Is it a VW?

Also check to make sure your gas cap isn’t loose.

If it isn’t that and isn’t an electrical gremlin that light usually comes in for environment issues with the vehicle a common thing is a faulty O2 sensor or something.

It's a Ford Edge. I think you are right because I have one of those capless gas caps. So that shit gets dirty. I get a "check inlet fuel" thing like 1x a month and then it goes away. I simply think I have to clean that out.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
LOOOL the Montreal Gazette posted an article saying the Habs “blew” a chance to get ROR when Buffalo’s ask from us was 3 first round picks, including the 3rd overall last year apparently. :laugh: **** outta here

See I just can't believe that's true seeing how little we gave up. How do you go from 3 firsts to a first, a second years from now, and some cap dumps? Even accounting for division team vs cross conference team that seems excessive

To be honest... probably because he's a *****e bag. That's the only reason you take your shirt off at a ****ing bar.

David Perron is most definitely a douche bag. No arguments

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
See I just can't believe that's true seeing how little we gave up. How do you go from 3 firsts to a first, a second years from now, and some cap dumps? Even accounting for division team vs cross conference team that seems excessive

David Perron is most definitely a *****e bag. No arguments
Probably the division thing, which was stupid.

I’m not sure if it’s three firsts or three picks. I had heard 3rd overall and 2 seconds in last year’s draft, which I still wouldn’t do because Kotkaniemi and what he did at age 18 when he wasn’t even pegged to be in the NHL is too good. I wouldn’t do the trade then even if it was a 1st and two 2nds, and I sure as hell wouldn’t have done three 1sts.

That would have been the Kotkaniemi, Ylonen and Romanov picks. No thanks. Kotkaniemi alone I wouldn’t do, and Romanov looks real solid and like he could become a top-4 defenseman in the NHL, and he’s a LHD. Legit hidden gem imo. What he did as a kid is really encouraging. I think he was the youngest player in the KHL.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I love hockey and played hockey but that shot just reminds me of a lot of hockey bro culture. It’s why when I played I just kept it myself for the most part and didn’t hang out with many people on my team in HS. It’s either to get away with a goalie I suppose. :laugh:

Sorry not trying to poo poo the fun. It just brought up memories.

Seguin and Marchand had near identical photos when Boston won the Cup. It's just what these dude bros do.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
"hockey players have no personality and boring"
*hockey player celebrates being the champion of the world*
"bruh....."

It's classic.

Every time an NHL player does or says anything remotely close to being interesting, the entire hockey world shits on them.

Then media and fans wonder why hockey players give generic answers and prefer playing in quiet markets.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
It's classic.

Every time an NHL player does or says anything remotely close to being interesting, the entire hockey world ****s on them.

Then media and fans wonder why hockey players give generic answers and prefer playing in quiet markets.

I don’t disagree but what I’m talking about hasn’t nothing to do with that. Unless you think basic bro hockey culture is interesting.

Andrew Ference is an interesting guy. Teeming Selanne, Jagr, Subban, all interesting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don’t disagree but what I’m talking about hasn’t nothing to do with that. Unless you think basic bro hockey culture is interesting.

I don't find it interesting, but it's still them having fun and showing personality. He's not hurting anyone. Not doing anything bad. Just has his shirt off.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's classic.

Every time an NHL player does or says anything remotely close to being interesting, the entire hockey world ****s on them.

Taking your shirt off as a 30 year old at a bar filled with college students is interesting?

Im fine if they drink and party hard but there is a difference. That's just dude bro douche stuff. Go shut a place down and buy shots.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I have no problems with what Perron is doing there for the record. You just won the Cup, do whatever man.

I just also happen to know he's a bit of a douche bag.

Reactions: Fro

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
They go out and party with “locals” it’s interesting and cool.

Renting a bar and closing it for teammates only, is just another f***ing “work” meeting/party.....

It shouldn’t bother absolutely no one that an athlete is taking their shirts off

Fro is sharing pics from a friend.
We weren’t supposed to see this. Absolutely no one should even give a crap about how they celebrate a world championship.

(Unless they sacrifice a puppy or something)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They go out and party with “locals” it’s interesting and cool.

Renting a bar and closing it for teammates only, is just another ****ing “work” meeting/party.....

It shouldn’t bother absolutely no one that an athlete is taking their shirts off

Fro is sharing pics from a friend.
We weren’t supposed to see this. Absolutely no one should even give a crap about how they celebrate a world championship.

(Unless they sacrifice a puppy or something)

Exactly. They are having fun. Those aren't just college students, it's a full bar, likely packed with fans of the team (clearly, as he's taking a picture with someone).

I just don't get how this makes him a d-bag, because his shirt is off :laugh:

Reactions: Virtanen18 and Fro

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I don't find it interesting, but it's still them having fun and showing personality. He's not hurting anyone. Not doing anything bad. Just has his shirt off.

And I’m doing what every other person should appropriately do and mock anyone for taking their shirt off at a bar :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad