WWE: HFWF does THE DRAFT: 5th & 6th overall picks (RAW)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yep... after WWE did their draft, now WE do a draft and see how the rosters would play out.

Some housekeeping:

1. There will be three separate drafts, one for singles superstars (male and female), one for tag teams (NXT and WWE) and one for NXT. Depending on how many NXT tag teams are drafted will determine how many rounds for NXT superstars. Raw will get 3 NXT picks and Smackdown will get 3 NXT picks, this is the only round where there will be an alternating order and Smackdown getting the first pick.

2. Finn Balor, Nia Jax, American Alpha, Mojo Rawley, Carmella and Alexa Bliss will be in the "NXT" category as they weren't on the main roster before the draft.

3. Threads will be open for at least a full day. Once the next thread is up, then the previous poll will close. Never will one poll be open for two-or-more days, though.

4. If you vote "OTHER" you MUST name who you'd vote in that spot.

5. If you would like to break up a tag-team, post in the most recent thread saying "add Bubba Ray" (using as an example). There will need to be at least three posts (the initial post, plus two in agreement from two different posters) for that superstar to be added into the singles draft.

6. We will follow WWE's format where Raw would get three picks for every two Smackdown got, but the format will go Raw-SD-Raw-SD-Raw-Raw-SD-Raw-SD-Raw.

7. For the threads where Raw will have two consecutive picks, the polls will be MULTI-OPTION... only vote for TWO superstars to go to Raw at this point.

Without further ado... let's begin.

WWE_DRAFT_LOGO.jpg

SINGLES ROUND

ROUND 1

1. RAW SELECTS - SETH ROLLINS (92.31%)
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS - WWE champion DEAN AMBROSE (62.96%)
3. RAW SELECTS - AJ STYLES (52.94%)
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS - KEVIN OWENS (42.42%)
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 2

6. RAW SELECTS -
7. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
8. RAW SELECTS -
9. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
10. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 3

11. RAW SELECTS -
12. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
13. RAW SELECTS -
14. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
15. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 4

16. RAW SELECTS -
17. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
18. RAW SELECTS -
19. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
20. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 5

21. RAW SELECTS -
22. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
23. RAW SELECTS -
24. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
25. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 6

26. RAW SELECTS -
27. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
28. RAW SELECTS -
29. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
30. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 7

31. RAW SELECTS -
32. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
33. RAW SELECTS -
34. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
35. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 8

36. RAW SELECTS -
37. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
38. RAW SELECTS -
39. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
40. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 9

41. RAW SELECTS -
42. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
43. RAW SELECTS -
44. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
45. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 10

46. RAW SELECTS -
47. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
48. RAW SELECTS -
49. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
50. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 11

51. RAW SELECTS -
52. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
53. RAW SELECTS -
54. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
55. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 12

56. RAW SELECTS -
57. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
58. RAW SELECTS -
59. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
60. RAW SELECTS -

TAG-TEAM ROUND

ROUND 1

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 2

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 3

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 4

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 5

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

ROUND 6

1. RAW SELECTS -
2. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
3. RAW SELECTS -
4. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
5. RAW SELECTS -

NXT ROUND

ROUND 1

1. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
2. RAW SELECTS -
3. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
4. RAW SELECTS -
5. SMACKDOWN SELECTS -
6. RAW SELECTS -​

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm changing it up for the next thread. Since Smackdown gets the first NXT pick, and they get the 7th pick from the main roster picks as well, I'm going to include a few NXT names in the next poll for Smackdown.

Choose ONE main roster name and ONE NXT name, do not choose two NXT names. You may choose two main rosters names instead of an NXT name if you like, though.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lesnar/Cena. Come on... two biggest draws. Absolute steal. These guys are top 5-15 draft picks in our fantasy draft. They should definitely be picked in the top here.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BTW... I know Balor has to be separate, but i definitely would have picked him here for the "new era".

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Picking Sasha for Raw should filter in all the rest of the women to Raw, not many people here thought splitting them was a good idea

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Kind of silly to give Sasha the women's title here. Kind of makes the draft "different time frames.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Everyone knew Sasha was getting the belt and that she's the real star. For our purposes it doesn't really matter who has a title

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Well I understand Natey's point, the Women's champion has more value than Sasha/Charlotte with no belt so it does change the draft a bit compared to the actual one. It's like an NHL draft taking place 3 weeks later and one of the top names gets his achilles heel cut in that 3 weeks and his stock takes a massive hit.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It makes a massive difference.

Sasha has more value than Charlotte, and the title is where the real value is. So picking Champion Charlotte and Sasha as back to back pick is a really strong move. But Champion Sasha plus say Cena, is a better move than picking Charlotte without the title.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
But if you're picking one, you're likely taking all of them.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
I went Cena (for reasons already posted) and Zayn to have the starts of a solid midcard.

I also think I went with the Women going on Smackdown where they can be featured in longer matches than they'd typically get on RAW

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The second spot is really damn close. I'm working until 9 tonight, so it'll be interesting to see where the poll lies before I open up the next poll which will be another multi-choice poll for Smackdown to select either

A) One main roster star and one NXT star
B) Two main roster stars and no NXT star

Because Smackdown gets the first NXT pick, if no NXT superstar is picked in the next poll, then their names will reappear for the next Smackdown pick after Raw gets their 8th main roster pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad