HFW Royal Rumble Pool Vol.3

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
@M.C.G. 31, you're right. I am a star, but here's where you're wrong. I am still an Outcast. Always have been, always will be. If you think I would ever abandon the group that made me the star I am today, you just keep proving why you'll never be on our level. The Outcasts are more than a mere stable. We're a brotherhood that not only prides ourselves on our individual victories, but each other's as well.

Now, @M.C.G. 31, since I know you're too much of a coward to ever face any of us, you can go back to your little love triangle with @BonMorrison and @Paris in Flames. Meanwhile, the Outcasts will be breaking glass ceilings like we always do. Top guys, then, now and forever.

And a little word of warning. Don't poke the bear. You are a cockroach compared to us. You think we're afraid of you? We aren't afraid of the danger, WE ARE THE DANGER

Reactions: SeidoN

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
In case you needed any proof that MCG is afraid of what the Outcasts can do together

pe9oJXY.png

Here come's the bootleg Triple H, trying to bring out the golden shovel. But gold, like him, is soft. The Outcasts are the diamonds in the rough. Unbreakable bonds forged by immense pressure. You claim that im the only member of the Outcasts you know? Please, @Mitchy had the return of the year, pop of the year not one month ago, while that 1%'er @BonMorrison was begging Max Money to come back. Mitchy remembers being Outcast from HF for an entire year as you abused your old mod powers to remove him from the board to try to weaken us and bring in that rat Max Money to try and dismantle us. As for @Serac , well he remembers well when we WERE the water boys, the towel collectors at your behest, overlooked time and again despite the potential. But like me, he knew we were destined for greatness. We may still be the Outcasts, but we are outcast no more. We are here to stay, get used to it.

Oh, and leave @Kimi out of this. I have respect for Kimi but he aint no Outcast, however id be glad to watch him put Bon in Flames 31 times and post it on Instasnap for you lovebirds to reminisce about the time you got jobbed out by a real main eventer. Heres another winning prediction from the Champs, you may have the legacy of Triple H, but ultimately you'll be backstage taking selfies with the real champs, realising that the Outcasts are whats best for business, because they ARE this business.

Reactions: Mitchy

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I’m still turning @SeidoN because at the end of the day: I’m the booker and what I say goes.

And guess who’s f***ing going over?

This is what’s best for business.

Reactions: BonMorrison

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
MENS
9. Lunazaia Nox Fleuret
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
22. Bon Morrison

WOMENS
9. Paris In Flames
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
22. M.C.G

Reactions: M.C.G. 31

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Wasn't I the Adam Cole to UE with them at one point during the Hunger Games or something :laugh: I can't remember..

...but if it gives me a proper push .... *Bon Face*
I’ll make you a star. Before there was a group for a bunch of goofy looking Outcasts, before there was Bon and his riches, or Paris in Flames and his craft beer, or Disclose, there were the HFWF OG’s who made this place what it is today.

So Gongshow, all you have to do is do what’s best for business and take the chair to each and every single one of the backs of @SeidoN and @Mitchy and whoever else wants to tell you you can’t be the man.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I’ll make you a star. Before there was a group for a bunch of goofy looking Outcasts, before there was Bon and his riches, or Paris in Flames and his craft beer, or Disclose, there were the HFWF OG’s who made this place what it is today.

So Gongshow, all you have to do is do what’s best for business and take the chair to each and every single one of the backs of @SeidoN and @Mitchy and whoever else wants to tell you you can’t be the man.

tenor.gif

Bon 22. MCG 22.... i see the dick sucking has started.

come on Gongshow, rise against the machine... whats wrong with you?!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Disclose

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
MENS
8. The Crypto Gal
9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
23. Falco Lombardi

WOMENS
8. Chytil