piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Happy Voting

Adler2022-Tiefensee-1983800393.png

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
OT but just looking around the division.... Winnipeg's top prospects are Americans after struggling mightily keeping Americans in Winnipeg. Nashville and Minnesota's are both goalies, we'll see how that works out for them. And then there's Chicago.

Can't vote for Stankoven because how can he deserve a unanimous tally when even McDavid isn't worthy of such an honor?
Thank you for your service to keep Logan humble.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
You guys sleeping on Ertel
I was trying to figure out why he was at development camp despite clearly being passed over for a contract... best I can understand is because he was originally an NCAA commit when drafted they hold his rights theoretically as long as he retains NCAA eligibility .... so we have still more years to go in the Ertel Saga.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
OT but just looking around the division.... Winnipeg's top prospects are Americans after struggling mightily keeping Americans in Winnipeg.
Winnipeg has some interesting prospects because their (arguable) top three were all draft droppers. Perfetti if he still counts as a prospect, Lucius and Lambert all "fell" to Winnipeg, perhaps Perfetti less so but I think the Jets were surprised he was still available. Perfetti and Lucius sure like to get hurt though.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I like Bichsel but i can't put him above 3 for the moment. Very likely he still needs at least 2 more years of development. He's shown glimpses in Sweden and with the Swiss junior team but he's far from polished at this point.

Reactions: LT

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I was trying to figure out why he was at development camp despite clearly being passed over for a contract... best I can understand is because he was originally an NCAA commit when drafted they hold his rights theoretically as long as he retains NCAA eligibility .... so we have still more years to go in the Ertel Saga.
The Ertel Saga has a nice ring to it though.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Voted Bischel, as I have a sneaky feeling he will have the most impact eventually. Stank has skill, but his size concerns me a bit.

Funny. I think it's his skill more than his size that could hold him back. (Doesn't mean I think he lacks skill. Just that he'd sooner struggle to score goals consistently than get "knocked off the puck." Kid's a bowling bowl of fortitude.)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I'll go ahead and post the next poll tomorrow AM due to lopsidedness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad