HFSN - FA Signing News!

Default101

I just worked a 13 hour overnight.. and this is the only thing keeping me awake. :)

Default101

This is the best free agent period ever! Keep up the good work guys and I will keep refesring my browser over and over.

I have twitter on my phone, so i've got it so it sends me a text everytime they add another signing :)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
I think they are just spreading rumors. I know I offered Cullen more money and a longer contract.

Would a player sign for less money and years?

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
I think some of these, like Eklund, includes some non-intentional misdirection. We just have to decide for ourselves what is relevant!

I don't think that Brock would submit a list totally full of ineligible offers. :D

VinVisser

Dec 28, 2008
Minnesota
www.hfnhl.com
2nd Round Winners

Interesting that Nashville bid so high. They've lost a few players to Europe and retirement, so from that perspective it makes sense.

BREAKING: Nashville seem to have out-bid all other teams to sign Eric Cole in a deal worth 12 million.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
It seems like I lost out on Persson :( Rumour mention that Tampas offer was worth 7.2M$ over four years.

Rumours mention that Tampa withdrawn their offer at the last minute and it seems like Niklas Persson will play under Pasi Koskinen in San José. GM Martin Sedin refused to comment on those rumours.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad