HFSN - FA Signing News!

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
I am starting to get hungry but no time to eat, I am to buzy updated the twitter page :) I guess I lost out on Ryder big time, Rolston didnt accept my bid. Will I land anyone?

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Interesting, I offered 2 years at 5M.. although he was very low on my priority. Interesting pick-up if he sticks around.

I guess I have spend not enough money this off season, my offer was 3.5M$ a year for two years. Soon there will only be undrafted players left on my list :)

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Interesting, I offered 2 years at 5M.. although he was very low on my priority. Interesting pick-up if he sticks around.

If this was done like in years past, they probably didn't consider the extra year, knowing that he is undecided on playing any further it is unlikely that the extra year would matter more than the money for this year.

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
The twitter says close, not done deal. Didnt Nylander sign with Edmonton :) My offer for Mark was 1.4 over 4 years, he wasnt my top priority however.

This is the best free agent period ever! Keep up the good work guys and I will keep refesring my browser over and over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad