Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Rankings:
1. Anthony Mantha - 77.38%
2. Andreas Athanasiou - 63.04%
3. Evgeny Svechnikov - 77.05%

635710090838878694-GTY-478691406.jpg

Evgeny-Svechnikov.jpg

Huge landslide there. In my mind, these three are a clear cut above the rest. I think this is where things get interesting.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Going with Ouellet. The jump to ~.5 ppg so far this year is important to me. Wanted to see him make strides in that area.

Agree with ChadS in last thread, we should add Coreau if there is room.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Going with Ouellet. The jump to ~.5 ppg so far this year is important to me. Wanted to see him make strides in that area.

Agree with ChadS in last thread, we should add Coreau if there is room.

XO is where I'm leaning too. I've always been a huge proponent of his. I've consistently voted for him after this group the last several years.

I wonder how the hell we are ever going to make room for him. There's so much dead space up there too. At least we're trying to clear Kindl out.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
XO is where I'm leaning too. I've always been a huge proponent of his. I've consistently voted for him after this group the last several years.

I wonder how the hell we are ever going to make room for him. There's so much dead space up there too. At least we're trying to clear Kindl out.

This round actually wasn't hard for me, but next one is very difficult IMO. Think you could make a case for Bertuzzi, Saarijarvi, Frk, Holmstrom, Sproul, Russo.

I think XO and Marchenko are on the team next year. Waiving Kindl was a good sign. I think Quincey won't be re-signed.

Edit: ****, just realized even if we don't re-sign Q we'd still have 8 with XO and March...

Last edited:

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Went with XO but Jensen probably has a easier chance due to handedness. No room for XO unfortunately given that SMith won't be let go.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Ouellet, but he's running out of time.

Good to see Saarijärvi getting some love, I have him at #5.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
I would rate both Coreau & Paterson over many of those players that are listed as available for votes

vicehf

Sep 14, 2013
Went with XO.

Are we requesting additions as we go like we have previously? Please add Coreau if we are!

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I would rate both Coreau & Paterson over many of those players that are listed as available for votes

I think there is a very good chance Coreau is Petr's backup in the show in a couple years.

Since he had the surgery taking care of his health problems he has been great. Big, athletic and really consistent for a good calendar year now.

Went with XO and it wasn't a tough choice this round.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Don't know how we can't get xo on the team

I think holland can trade smith. His value has to be higher. Right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad