OT: HFPens Discord Channel

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Oh god...HFPens is bad enough. I don't want to add real world visuals and voices to any of you. That said, I worry I sound older than what I really am.

Wait, is PensX in there? I'll join if he's in there...

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Oh god...HFPens is bad enough. I don't want to add real world visuals and voices to any of you. That said, I worry I sound older than what I really am.

Wait, is PensX in there? I'll join if he's in there...

Okay boomer

@Empoleon8771 already hits on people via PMs, so I can only imagine what he'd get up to if he could talk/see us.

Now you know why I’m advertising the discord :laugh:

Reactions: Sidney the Kidney

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I'm generally pretty tech-savvy but I admit I don't know much about what the eff Discord actually is other than seeing people pimp it for various groups. Is it voice? Another interface for text? All of the above?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm generally pretty tech-savvy but I admit I don't know much about what the eff Discord actually is other than seeing people pimp it for various groups. Is it voice? Another interface for text? All of the above?

Both. I mostly use it to play games with friends but it's both a texting and voice chat app.

Reactions: Deport Ogie

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Might actually see and hear the tears of the overly sensitive Pens fans, sign me up :D

In all seriousness I only use discord for Stocks and XBOX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad