HFOil Mock Entry Draft 2015 | Draft Complete

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
Soli made it pretty obvious that we weren't trading players.

I know. That's why I quoted the other post where a guy made a trade proposal.

If you thought I was being serious about trading all my picks in a mock draft, my apologies. I'll try to be more clear with the sarcasm in the future.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I'll take Boston!

Hi brom7. I was a little hesitant cause I don't recognize your username. But you're a Bruins/Oilers dual fan and your old name gave me a chuckle. For these reasons I cannot say no. Please reply to this message so I know it wasn't a passing fancy and you're in!

What the hell, I'll take the Stars

Taken already. Try again?

Can I change mine to Detroit?

Request granted.

Soli made it pretty obvious that we weren't trading players.

Still leaning this way. The more I think about it the more I just want a straight forward mock draft.

---

8 spots remaining. We'll start when all are filled and I settle on a decision for trades.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Hi brom7. I was a little hesitant cause I don't recognize your username. But you're a Bruins/Oilers dual fan and your old name gave me a chuckle. For these reasons I cannot say no. Please reply to this message so I know it wasn't a passing fancy and you're in!

Taken already. Try again?

Request granted.

Still leaning this way. The more I think about it the more I just want a straight forward mock draft.

---

8 spots remaining. We'll start when all are filled and I settle on a decision for trades.

I'd say that if we don't fill up by tomorrow by this time that we can take a second team.

Just my $0.02.

KenLinsemanFanClub

Sorry State
Nov 26, 2003
Isle of Van
Who's left?

If they're still available, sign me up for the Leafs.

Actually I found the list in the first post (funny how that works). In honour of my province of residence I'll take the Canuckleheads.

Last edited:

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I'll take the Preds if they're still available.

:nashville

2nd (56th)
3rd (86th)
4th* (100th)
4th (116th)
5th (146th)
6th (176th)
7th (206th)

*From SJS

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I might end up dropping Pittsburgh and the Isles if nobody takes them. They have very sparse picks, not very attractive to a GM I'd think. Rough count says we have 4 more left? I'll assess when I get off work tonight.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I might end up dropping Pittsburgh and the Isles if nobody takes them. They have very sparse picks, not very attractive to a GM I'd think. Rough count says we have 4 more left? I'll assess when I get off work tonight.

Instead of "dropping" them, I'll take one, gives me someone else to think about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad