OT: HFNYR Boardies pls 2014-15: Jesper Fast Vanilla Award for Nicest Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
nevesis also takes a beating.

He's always been cool about the laser jokes and is happy to answer any question about goaltending.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Ola and Fletch must be the two calmest posters I've ever seen.

I keep telling myself I'm going to emulate them and then I run into a youngster on the aggressive side and it all goes out the window.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com

I keep telling myself I'm going to emulate them and then I run into a youngster on the aggressive side and it all goes out the window.

I wish Fletch would post more.

Also lol at youngster.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

91sn32Q.jpg

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville

Yeah darn tootin' know-it-all kids and their 'tudes!

BarbaraAlphanse

Young buck: "You're wrong because of *enter statistic or eye test argument*"

Edge: deep breath. just take a deep breath

Young buck: "No response? ha HA!! Love how people cower in face of facts!"

Edge: just go on another thread. keep breathing *goes on a different thread*

Young buck: "Hey guys check out me embarrassing the geriatric on *enter specific thread title*. Scrub daddy can't handle the supa hot fiya argument I made."

Edge: :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant: *figurative nuclear board explosion on said thread*

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
One of many nominee lists that has to be a bad joke. Bern wins it. Guy has to put up with a lot of harassment (earned legitimately by his own words) but always does so with a smile and with politeness. If I wasn't such a piece of garbage I'd feel worse about getting annoyed by him. Then again i swear he does half of what he does to troll people so maybe he isn't nice. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad