HFNHL Washington wish list

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
The Capitals are not so comfortably in the playoff discussion right now due to goaltending and top line scoring. There are a few things we'd like to address:

3rd line scoring - we have a fair amount of defensive options that could help other teams trying to diversify their g.roup like Alex Iafallo and Erik Haula for example, but we'd like to get more offensive if possible.

Defensive depth - we would love to get a decently strong skating bottom pairing together. We like our defense in the Top 4, but would not turn away another.

We mostly have 2024 picks to offer, but very very unlikely to move the 1st. We have mid round picks in 23. We would consider moving some players in deals that help us this year that make sense. Some players that are due to be rated much better might be good buys right now like Stephen Noesen, Blake Lizzote, Justin Schultz, Jake Walman, etc. Check on these guys production this year. Veterans like Joel Edmundson will be available. Conor Garland would move. If we got an offer we really loved, Sam Reinhart could potentially be in the discussion. Joel Farabee could also move for a more proven slightly older player. We love his upside and what he brings, but our offense needs a kickstart.

All prospects except Nikishin, Miroshenichenko, and Cormier are on the table. Including several on the minor pro roster. Robin Salo, Jordan Gross, Matthew Phillips, etc.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
A few names to add to a list -

Joel Farabee - I think he has great potential and will rate well, but could you a mix up on defense that would include taking and replacing Joel Edmundson with a better option for me. I would also consider younger forwards who could potentially play now to give me better depth.

Erik Haula - putting in another good season this year with 32 points in 63 games despite goal scoring being down. 56% on faceoffs. Will rate as a great penalty killer and has strong marks for this year as well.

Joel Edmundson - if you want to get him on his own, the price will be a young DF with strong DF rating at low cost and able to play this season. Picks can balance it out.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
We have a new entry to the need to trade group. We either have to part with Erik Haula or Conor Garland

Erik Haula
XX100.0082548283706990728976746863727550720314$4,000,000
Conor GarlandX100.0069418688607489804480766845666650720262$4,750,000

The asking price is I need a replacement forward, playable this season and perhaps a bit younger with some upside, to make this move. I have to move one of these players before the deadline ideally and I would prefer it be a 1 for 1 with someone who cuts at least $2 million in salary.

Hit me up here or email for best response!

Reactions: Fooladelfia

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad