HFNHL: Trade rules extensions

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Fellow GMs of the HFNHL,

unfortunately we have to extend our ruleset regarding trades.

Please be aware that starting today, we will not allow trading of picks that have future considerations on them (visible by the [CON: [TEAM]]-tag on the prospects-page. It is becoming increasingly unmanageable to have picks traded that are depending on 2 other trades with FCs.

We do think that this little change is in the interest of all GMs and makes it a lot clearer on what is being moved where and when - and it makes work for us Admins a lot easier and will prevent misunderstandings and mistakes for everybody. Thanks for your understanding.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Why is this even a topic? If a pick is involved in a condition that hasn't been met (one way or the other) it should be off limits, no?

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Why is this even a topic? If a pick is involved in a condition that hasn't been met (one way or the other) it should be off limits, no?
it started harmlessly. some trade with an FC of "if lottery pick, 24 first, otherwise 23 first". then in the next trade "the one pick i get, i trade to..." we let that slide with a warning (which was probably not smart :) ) and then one more trade "whatever pick i get goes to..." - thats where we had to stop it.

I think now it is clear though and we can refer to this post in case something like it pops up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00