HFNHL Montreal Canadiens - 2018 Stanley Cup champs!!!

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
Sorry for the delay in respone, i’ve been busy as hell lately but there really is no excuse.

First I’d like to congratulate the Oilers on a hell of a run to the finals! Well done Drew! Next I’d like to thank everyone in the league that makes this all possible, especially the admin team. The work you guys put in the league is admirable and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.

Winning the Cup means the world to me. This is legitimately a dream come true for me, ever since Tony K got me involved with this league almost 10 years ago. I know my activity in this league has been on the decline over the last little while, but I love the league and love my team. To be honest, i’ve been going through some personal/mental health struggles over the last little while and despite my lack of activity/contribution, following the league and building my team has been a wonderful escape from all of it. Things have been better as of late and that’s why the timing of winning this could not be any better.

With that said, I’m excited for the draft as always and I look forward to contributing to this league much more in the future.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Congrats Matt - sorry to hear you’ve had some stuff to go through, but you’re far from alone on that front, I’m sure - and I’m glad that the league and your team have been bright spots for you. Hopefully you’re celebrating like Ovi!!!

Glad to have you, and happy for your win. See you st the draft!

Reactions: MatthewFlames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad