HFNHL Lighting Trade Block

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
With the season about to start here's who I'm open to talking about. Cap is a concern so all deals need to be cap neutral at worst and I'm still hoping to compete so pure futures deals for the bigger names are unlikely to work...unless you really blow me away.

Patrik Laine (88 SC, 85 PA): Only 22 years old, Laine is one of the best young scorers in the league, that rounded out his game a little last season. He might be a luxury I can't afford so open to hearing what's out there. Would like a young top 6 forward (with potential) as a primary piece back.

Andrei Vasilevskiy (perennial Vezina candidate): Need a better than average starting goalie back as the core piece. Adds pending age/salary etc.

Kevin Hayes (84 SC, 79 DF): Rare combo of high score/high defense forward that can play all 3 positions. Tricky one to pin value on but would be after a 2nd line forward or younger player with that type of potential.

Nick Leddy (88 SK, 74 DF): Not the offensive contributor he used to be but also not the complete defensive liability he once was either. After a more affordable D option or two.

Adam Larsson (88 CK, 85 DF): The opposite of Leddy...rock solid defensively. Good contract so tougher to move given my cap situation and the ask would be higher than Leddy.

Picks & Prospects: I have a few extra picks this year and a variety of quality prospects that I'm willing to discuss adding into deals to acquire the right pieces.

You can get me on any of the leagues usual channels.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad