(HFNHL) Columbus in the market for a top-4 puck-moving defenceman

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I know, I know, who isn't... :dunno: But seriously, I'm going to have to address this gap in my roster, and I'll be pretty open minded about how to do it. If you've think you could move a talented puck-moving blueliner under 30 (and with a contract not exceeding $2 million), drop me a line!

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I know, I know, who isn't... :dunno: But seriously, I'm going to have to address this gap in my roster, and I'll be pretty open minded about how to do it. If you've think you could move a talented puck-moving blueliner under 30 (and with a contract not exceeding $2 million), drop me a line!

Tom Poti is available

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Tom Poti is available

You mean the guy with the big fat wallet? Yeah, I think we've met. :P

Seriously, I may have to put a bid in on his services at a lower price, and hope that his somewhat disappointing performance last year discourages others from bidding. I just couldn't fit him under the cap at his former salary - bad planning on my part.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Not quite what you're looking for exactly but the negotiating rights to warrener can be had cheaply

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
"Not quite" what I'm looking for? Sadly, the days of Warrener as a top-4 are in the past, and of course he was never what one could fairly call a puckmover. For what he brings, I couldn't justify paying him $2.5M, his auto re-signing price, any more than you could. We'll let him test free agency wand see what sort of appetite there is for him.

Thanks, though. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad