HFNHL 2010 RFA/UFA Listing - Please Look

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Based on the final contract signings Hasnain put together today I hope this is the semi-final listing of RFA and UFA players. All that needs to be added is the list of prospect releases and it will be good to go.

Can everyone please take one final look through the file attached to this post and let me know if you spot any errors with your teams.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Columbus: as pointed out in the retirements thread, Columbus needs to reactivate L/RW Nikolai Zherdev (call him LW), 1 year at $3,250,000.

Atlanta: Kurtis Foster is not a UFA, he signed a 4-year contract extension with Atlanta at $2.1m per: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=750602&highlight=foster

Carolina: just for clarity's sake, the player is Ashton Rome, not Ashom Rome (not to be confused with Arron Asham)

Otherwise, all's good!

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Columbus: as pointed out in the retirements thread, Columbus needs to reactivate L/RW Nikolai Zherdev (call him LW), 1 year at $3,250,000.

Atlanta: Kurtis Foster is not a UFA, he signed a 4-year contract extension with Atlanta at $2.1m per: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=750602&highlight=foster

Carolina: just for clarity's sake, the player is Ashton Rome, not Ashom Rome (not to be confused with Arron Asham)

Otherwise, all's good!

Matt K: Can you please activate Zherdev on the Jackets and rename Ashom Rome to Ashton Rome on the Hurricanes.

As for Foster, I don't think he's listed in this file anymore, I had spotted the error earlier and removed him...didn't I?

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Not HFNHL related but perhaps someone can tell me how this is possible:

Bill Sweatt, who was acquired from the Blackhawks in the Kris Versteeg trade, remains unsigned.
The Leafs have until August 15th to sign the speedy winger. After that date he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Not HFNHL related but perhaps someone can tell me how this is possible:

Bill Sweatt, who was acquired from the Blackhawks in the Kris Versteeg trade, remains unsigned.
The Leafs have until August 15th to sign the speedy winger. After that date he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

College players don't follow the same June 1st deadline.

After a college player finishes his four years of eligibility (after his senior season), NHL teams have until August 15th to sign them before they then become free agents.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I thought it might be a caching issue, but I just dl'd the RFA/UFA file again, and he's still there. Not my player, so not my problem, just sayin'.

That's the problem then. I attached a new file I created to this post, it's not the one in the Yahoo group right now that Hasnain uploaded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad