HFFHL Discussion Thread - Part 2

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Scoring has been fixed.

Some people are having roster issues with adding and dropping players. If you are, please PM me letting me know exactly what is going on. All of the permissions seem to be working, so I'm not sure where the issue is.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I got an e-mail saying I have an illegal roster but I went on Fantrax and didn't see anything wrong. Is it a glitch or.....?

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I got an e-mail saying I have an illegal roster but I went on Fantrax and didn't see anything wrong. Is it a glitch or.....?

Everyone got that. I made a typo when putting some roster numbersin and changed it immediately, but the email was still sent out.

Just ignore it.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Okay, last edit to scoring done. Should be set for good now and won't be changed again.

Traditional H2H settings. Win the most categories and you win the period against your opponent. Points system too though for each category, so you can get screwed if you're barely winning games (look at my team, the Stealth, for example).

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Stealth:

Looking for some forward upgrades. Not pleased with how ours are performing right now. Willing to move picks and prospects for upgrades over current roster players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad