HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The Prudential Center website claims there's no proof of a negative test or vaccination needed for entry but who knows how long ago they updated it. You would think the reps would start getting the word out to STH's when they have their ticket rollout, since the first preseason game is in less than three weeks.

It wouldn't shock me if sales have been bad enough that they don't want to rock the boat on this one because of it.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The Prudential Center website claims there's no proof of a negative test or vaccination needed for entry but who knows how long ago they updated it. You would think the reps would start getting the word out to STH's when they have their ticket rollout, since the first preseason game is in less than three weeks.

It wouldn't shock me if sales have been bad enough that they don't want to rock the boat on this one because of it.

My rep has confirmed exactly what the Prudential website says. It's subject to change. Not at all getting political but I firmly believe Murphy is waiting until after the election before putting in the same rules NYC is doing for venues. The Devils just don't want to be the "bad" guys and would rather say NJ made them do it to people who complain.

Personal views its a shit look by the team and ownership and they should just institute it without being forced to do so.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
With the first preseason game almost 3 weeks away, I’m wondering if/when season ticket holders who selected paper tickets as their renewal benefit will receive that package. I’d think they’ll be sending some type of package to all members anyway, as they have done in recent years.

My ticket rep apparently left the team this summer so I’m not even sure who to ask about it.

Are you sure paper tickets were available for selection? I’m looking at the email that arrived on 2/5/20 and I don’t see that anywhere as a benefit listed.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Hey..I have season tickets in Section 210 Row 2 (its the first row). 2 Tickets

Looking to sell most games. Let me know if anyone is interested. Face value. They range from 64 a game to 140 a game.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Are you sure paper tickets were available for selection? I’m looking at the email that arrived on 2/5/20 and I don’t see that anywhere as a benefit listed.

I'm 99% sure I selected paper tickets and the Rewards Program as my bonus incentives for 2020 - 2021, but of course I can't find any proof of my selections.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I'm 99% sure I selected paper tickets and the Rewards Program as my bonus incentives for 2020 - 2021, but of course I can't find any proof of my selections.

I believe you. I know I would of selected the same thing too if it was offered but I didn’t screenshot my selections and I can’t even remember what I chose.

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Pretty sure I did the same, we probably talked about it in this thread at some point. It's been so long it's hard to remember lol

Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
We have 10 days before our first pre-season game and it sure as hell looks like there won't be any covid protocols that actually matter. Our front office and ownership is embarrassing.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Okay so I got impatient and emailed the [email protected] email address to ask about the paper tickets. A rep replied back that paper tickets will be mailed and delivered next week, so that's excellent news! He didn't mention anything about the rewards program other than to confirm that I selected it. He also confirmed I have $300 food/beverage credit ($150 for rollover credit and $150 as a Thank You from the team).

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
We have 10 days before our first pre-season game and it sure as hell looks like there won't be any covid protocols that actually matter. Our front office and ownership is embarrassing.

The US open announced the vaccination requirement the night before the tournament started. So the precedent is there to be last minute with the stuff. I’m actually surprised they haven’t sent out at notice yet of safety protocols for the upcoming season. A friend of mine said they have x-ray machines now for bags. He went to AEW last week.

HellOnIce

Jun 28, 2007
The US open announced the vaccination requirement the night before the tournament started. So the precedent is there to be last minute with the stuff. I’m actually surprised they haven’t sent out at notice yet of safety protocols for the upcoming season. A friend of mine said they have x-ray machines now for bags. He went to AEW last week.

Yea they do have X ray machines now. I will say - I think the Devils will not do a requirement unless done by the state. Devils won't want to lose potential sales, and I don't think Murphy does anything before the election. After the election, different story.

JCDevilsFan

Jan 9, 2020
Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

I am a STH and will have some available games throughout the season.

Here are the details:
1. There is no cost
2. There are two seats (lower bowl)
3. The tickets are for NJ Devils fans only
4. Please be vaccinated (no politics here. just the responsible thing to do)

Please feel free to send me a message if you have an interest.

Note - i have two seats available for the pre-season opener on Friday, October 1

JCDevilsFan

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

I am a STH and will have some available games throughout the season.

Here are the details:
1. There is no cost
2. There are two seats (lower bowl)
3. The tickets are for NJ Devils fans only
4. Please be vaccinated (no politics here. just the responsible thing to do)

Please feel free to send me a message if you have an interest.

Note - i have two seats available for the pre-season opener on Friday, October 1

JCDevilsFan

If the tickets are free you can donate tix if you want through your account manager to some pretty cool charities. I’ve even gotten written letters from people who received the donation just to thank me. The best one was a military gentlemen who brought his son to his first game thanks to my donation. He was stationed overseas and it was the first experience they had together when he got back from deployment. I remember getting emotional reading the letter. I still have it today.

Last edited:

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

Just arrived. Nothing special looking… just the standard black and gray with Prudential Center logo on them. It’s what they give out at the box office.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Just to point out another frustration I have with this team, we had 8 buybacks during the 19-20 season. Start of the 21-22 season with a still on going pandemic, reduced to 6 buybacks.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Just to point out another frustration I have with this team, we had 8 buybacks during the 19-20 season. Start of the 21-22 season with a still on going pandemic, reduced to 6 buybacks.

But they’re also giving you six games to swap for more tickets to others! :sarcasm:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
But they’re also giving you six games to swap for more tickets to others! :sarcasm:

The Red Bulls do that nonsense too, it's useless for me cause I don't need more tickets. What I will end up doing some times is if I can't go and they don't sell, I'll trade them out for another more popular game and then sell them for face value to get my money back.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Just arrived. Nothing special looking… just the standard black and gray with Prudential Center logo on them. It’s what they give out at the box office.

Better than nothing, but that’s minimal effort :thumbd: Still glad I dropped to only one season ticket.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Mine arrived too, not even in a nice tiny box to keep the tickets in, just a bag that they shipped them in. Pathetic to even call this a perk compared to what we use to get for even less money.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Had a freebie to attend tonight we're going to the game. Just preseason obviously, but looking forward to it all the same. Been a long time since our last game there.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
This line made me laugh in the gameday email today....

"Please allow time for security checks - allow at least 45 minutes to go through security. "

I understand it won't take that long but the fact they threw it in the email is hilarious.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I won't be in attendance anytime soon. Curious to see how it all goes after the home opener. Too hard to judge based on pre-season and the home opener.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This line made me laugh in the gameday email today....

"Please allow time for security checks - allow at least 45 minutes to go through security. "

I understand it won't take that long but the fact they threw it in the email is hilarious.

Putting in this picture of a person wearing a mask and then saying masks just recommended made me laugh more. At least those bags will keep covid away though! Such an embarrassment the way the team has handled this.

Screenshot_20211001-164051_Gmail.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad