HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Lemme know if there's anything to update here...

Previous thread: HFDevils Official ‘20-21 Tickets and Prudential Center Thread (tickets are nontransferable in 2021)

This is the thread where HF members can buy and sell Devils tickets with some relevant info:

Facebook page cj and others run for buying and selling tickets: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Devils' regular season schedule: New Jersey Devils Schedule

Single-game pricing info and promo schedule available eventually...

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Hotel Indigo
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91981831&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91133597&postcount=578

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Reactions: Nemec and Colin226

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
I know someone was talking recently about buying season tickets in this thread. Here is a current deal from the team being offered.

If the Devils defy the odds and secure the #1 Pick, anyone who purchases a new Membership by Friday, June 4th, will get a signed stick from 2019 #1 Overall Pick Jack Hughes!

And if the Devils don't win the lottery? Anyone who joins The Black and Red by June 4th will get a signed stick from Captain and 2017 #1 Overall Pick Nico Hischier!

Either way, you can't lose. So, what are you waiting for?

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
Has anyone gone to the have your picture with a banner event? Is there anything else to it?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Has anyone gone to the have your picture with a banner event? Is there anything else to it?

The last time I was at one was pre-pandemic two years ago, from what I remember I don't think there's really much else to it other than free snack food/soft drink in the club area before you go out to the line on the ice level.

Bklyn8

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone interested in sharing a 3 seat subscription in Section 17 row 2? Email me at mcaren88 at gmail. Thanks.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

The last time I was at one was pre-pandemic two years ago, from what I remember I don't think there's really much else to it other than free snack food/soft drink in the club area before you go out to the line on the ice level.

Yeah I had done 1 of them, it's pretty much an in and your out situation. I think I waited 10-15 mins tops but this was also years ago.

Haven't gone to any of these ones, while it's a nice/cool thing to do I don't think it's worth my time to go there. I would do them before a game if they offered it.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Devils sent out a survey to season ticket holders, one of the questions was how wearing masks would affect the amount of games you go to.

I'm not interested in getting into any debate about the subject cause it's been beaten to death by everyone on either side of the debate since this all started but my opinion is that it seems like the Devils are debating going the route of requiring masks for this season vs something like requiring vaccination proof like MSG has been doing. I also simply don't think they will require vaccination proof because they didn't last season and neither did the 76ers during their playoff run.

HellOnIce

Jun 28, 2007
Devils sent out a survey to season ticket holders, one of the questions was how wearing masks would affect the amount of games you go to.

I'm not interested in getting into any debate about the subject cause it's been beaten to death by everyone on either side of the debate since this all started but my opinion is that it seems like the Devils are debating going the route of requiring masks for this season vs something like requiring vaccination proof like MSG has been doing. I also simply don't think they will require vaccination proof because they didn't last season and neither did the 76ers during their playoff run.

I really would rather wish they required Vax cards and be done with it.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I really would rather wish they required Vax cards and be done with it.

Theres two events at Prudential this month, a concert and a boxing event that will be aired on Fox so maybe we'll have a better idea of what their plans are then but neither event has anything that says anything covid related and the faqs on the prudential website look like they haven't updated anything since February.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Hey..Just wanted to get some feedback on Devil season tickets. Is it worth it to have to sell most of the games or will I get killed on them. I saw some really good seats 4 rows off ice right on the blue line for about 5500 per ticket. Looks like they come with food and drinks included. Is there a lounge that you get access to as well? Also some good seats all the way up top but row 1 or 2 dead center ice for like 2500 per ticket.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Hey..Just wanted to get some feedback on Devil season tickets. Is it worth it to have to sell most of the games or will I get killed on them. I saw some really good seats 4 rows off ice right on the blue line for about 5500 per ticket. Looks like they come with food and drinks included. Is there a lounge that you get access to as well? Also some good seats all the way up top but row 1 or 2 dead center ice for like 2500 per ticket.

Absolutely!

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Is it worth it to have to sell most of the games or will I get killed on them.

Think of owning tickets like owning a stock.. if the team (or company) performs well, there will be value.

So if you believe the Devils will be popular this season, season tickets will save you money assuming you plan to go to at least 20-25 games. If your plan is to go 10 and sell 31, even popular you'll probably lose money.

Bklyn8

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone interested in sharing a 3 seat subscription in Section 17 row 2? Email me at mcaren88 at gmail. Thanks.
I will include free parking for all games purchased. Can be quarter or half share. Thanks.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011

If you’re looking at those section 9 row 6’s those don’t come with food.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
As a season ticket holder I'm not in love with this schedule, too many 3 and 4 home games in short spans. Hate the two sets of back to back sat/sun home games. October is way too packed. New Years Eve game. I'll be using quite a few buybacks with how this schedule is set.
IMG_20210722_210223.jpg

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
32 games in 65 days to close out the season. WTF. Wonder what other teams schedules are like. I realize many of the players in the league want to participate in the Olympics. So be it.

dbv

Jul 5, 2006
After the last two seasons, I think what we are all saying is pretty clear… too many games in general.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
As a season ticket holder I'm not in love with this schedule, too many 3 and 4 home games in short spans. Hate the two sets of back to back sat/sun home games. October is way too packed. New Years Eve game. I'll be using quite a few buybacks with how this schedule is set.View attachment 455061

I'm so excited to see us play a team NOT in our division.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Did anyone bother paying the $10 for the in- person viewing party? What did they wind up doing there? I didn’t see a lot of details, might have bothered to go if it was just parking but the donation plus parking, meh

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Did anyone bother paying the $10 for the in- person viewing party? What did they wind up doing there? I didn’t see a lot of details, might have bothered to go if it was just parking but the donation plus parking, meh

I had no idea they were asking for donations cause I just ignored the email since I don't think this stuff is worth the gas and tolls and time. I know people seem to get super into it but it's just not for me.

Looks like a decent turnout though and also looks like a sign going forward into the season that they certainly don't seem to care about social distancing nor will require vaccine proof though that could change if shit gets worse which hopefully it doesn't

Reactions: Colin226

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) sad again
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
I don’t have Devils seasons anymore solely because I’m serious about my future with my girlfriend and not getting priced out of New Jersey so I can raise my family to enjoy the same places I did growing up. (Although we *will* be back at some point; she loves going to games too.)

Did keep the Seton Hall seasons, though. My seats retract for the zamboni entrance during the hockey games and I couldn’t part with those.

God, our building is so good, and aging relatively well for the Tri-State where we beat the hell out of our venues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad