Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
bob-barker.gif

1a2f9de4-e8c2-4d1e-8c6e-26fb2e7f9090_text.gif

Devils (I'm sure Lindy will change things)

Kuokkanen-Zajac-Sharangovich
Bratt-Zacha-Palmieri
Boqvist-Hughes-Johnsson
Maltsev-McLeod-Wood

Smith-Severson
Kulikov-Subban
Murray-Vatanen

Blackwood
Wedgewood

giphy.gif

Bruins

Frederic-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Ritchie-Krejci-Smith
Bjork-Coyle-Senyshyn
McKegg-Studnicka-Wagner

Grzelcyk-McAvoy
Zboril-Clifton
Tinordi-Kampfer

Halak
Vladar

26CNEG9.gif

HFBoards on anyone nearing or over 30

YHDE.gif

Anyway, don't think it's a stretch to say the past week and a half to two weeks on this board have been largely unbearable, over-exaggerative and obnoxious. Between the Hughes scapegoating, kicking Palms to the curb by many and general rollercoaster of claims in every thread win or lose, it's making this season feel longer than the play of the team has.

I always say this and it always rings true, we'll regret wishing the season away. All along, most of us were viewing this as an extended look at who will be around for a normal, full schedule next year. We're getting that in some guys in Sharangovich and Kuokkanen, as well as seeing Subban is capable of consistent play next year along with maybe one of Murray and Kulikov, if not both.

Let's try and rally here to hope for the best. I don't believe this team ever shows lack of effort. This schedule is abnormal and easily will burn them out, especially against good teams. It is just the reality of the situation.

And hey, it's the Bruins tonight, so maybe we'll come back from the dead to learn to win again.

55ad774fb01eefe207f6ce40_golf-tours-news-blogs-local-knowledge-bob-barker.gif

And if this really is the home stretch for Palms as a Devil, I for one will be sad and sorely miss him.

giphy.gif

LGD

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
LGD

One of my most favorite movies from my childhood. When people ask for my top 3 movies of all time, I like to say, Shawshank Redemption, Citizen Kane and Billy Madison, just to see their reactions :laugh:

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Curious to see how Jack responds after that horrendous game.

The response is more important than the falter in my opinion. Big showing tonight for Jack is a necessity..

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Curious to see how Jack responds after that horrendous game.

The response is more important than the falter in my opinion. Big showing tonight for Jack is a necessity..

I think he’ll be great but the problem is he has no help whatsoever and being the skilled player he is, he’s trying to do everything on his own and it’s doing more harm than anything to him and his team.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Bummer for Maltsev. He was certainly not good last game, but Ruff has seemed patient with the other kids. I'm not much a fan of Merk.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Bummer for Maltsev. He was certainly not good last game, but Ruff has seemed patient with the other kids. I'm not much a fan of Merk.
Maltsev had some bad shifts, but Johnsson has terrible shifts every game and never is held accountable for it.

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ
Maltsev had some bad shifts, but Johnsson has terrible shifts every game and never is held accountable for it.
Johnsson while not good, didn't directly cause any goals in Ruff's eyes, I think hes fine with a 4th liner being a black hole offensively then misplacing that leads to goals and he's getting that message across. Just speculating here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad