1Taylor Hall83.7
T-2Nico Hischier43.9
T-2P.K. Subban43.9
4Kyle Palmieri58.9
5Jack Huges33.7
[TBODY]
[/TBODY]

Added: Wayne Simmonds
Note: I had a little screw-up and forgot to take Butcher off the list of eligible players last poll. For those of you who voted to add him, good news! He's already a choice on the list :)

Remaining eligible players:
Joey Anderson
Nathan Bastian
MacKenzie Blackwood
Connor Carrick
Andy Greene
John Hayden
Michael McLeod
Mirco Mueller
Kevin Rooney
Cory Schneider
Brett Seney

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Sev's add Greene.

Could have went Zajac, but considered career trajectories, thinking Sev's could take a step up(even if it's a partly perceived step up as he plays behind PK and has some easier matchups) while with Zajac we just hope that he maintains his level of play as much as possible.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Still going with Bratt. I feel like because he was injured for a decent part of last season he's not getting the recognition he deserves, though I do admit there are other good options here. I just think Bratt is the best one :)

Add Greene

Reactions: deflowd

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Zajac for me. I’d accept an argument for Severson though.

Add Greene who should 100% be on the options for the poll already. HF may hate him because of how he’s used but by no means should Wood or Smith be there over him.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Not trying to disparage Brylin, but Zajac is twice as good as Brylin ever was.

Zajac is like the rich man's Brylin.

Ehh, I think the analogy really doesn't work. Madden and Pandolfo were the defensive forwards of that era, and Brylin wasn't a center. He was a solid two-way winger, but I wouldn't really compare his game to what Zajac brings. Zajac is like a less physical Holik but better defensively.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ehh, I think the analogy really doesn't work. Madden and Pandolfo were the defensive forwards of that era, and Brylin wasn't a center. He was a solid two-way winger, but I wouldn't really compare his game to what Zajac brings. Zajac is like a less physical Holik but better defensively.
Zajac is better than Madden also and I don't even think I need to say he was better than Pandolfo.

Holik is actually a good comparable.

Reactions: Blackjack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad