Prospect Info: HFCBJ Summer 2021 Prospect Rankings: #7

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full list below. Criteria, broadly, is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. This poll will be open 24 hours.

1. Kent Johnson (C/LW)
2. Cole Sillinger (C/LW)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW)
4. Yegor Chinakov (RW)
5. Dmitri Voronkov (LW/C)
6. Liam Foudy (C/LW)

Added: Samuel Knazko (D)

Select your add from the list:

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Josh Dunne (C)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Samuel Johannesson (D)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)

Add (as of Nat20ADD):
Angle - 16
Dunne - 2
TFW - 2
Berni - 2
Christiansen - 1

Last edited by a moderator:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Can someone explain to me how Angle isn't the second coming of TFW? Or why I shouldn't trust TFW's '19 more than Angle's '20?

I’d say being cautious is the right call. My only thing is TFW was slightly above marginal before and injury. Meanwhile Angle was really good albeit against reduced competition in the AHL.

Both are probably career minor leaguers. With that being said, I would trust Angle more due to his size and style of play.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
With that being said, Tarasov add Angle. We’re now to the prospects who are long shots on the adds.

Reactions: CBJx614

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I’d say being cautious is the right call. My only thing is TFW was slightly above marginal before and injury. Meanwhile Angle was really good albeit against reduced competition in the AHL.

Both are probably career minor leaguers. With that being said, I would trust Angle more due to his size and style of play.

The disparity between the two in adds is something else, though, given their respective profiles (i.e. nearly identical).

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'm fine with Angle, just I see he and Trey as identical. I'm intrigued by some of this year's late draftees, especially Malatesta, Makarov and Rysavy. Holm from last year, too.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Peeke, add Angle.

I like Angle more than TFW because of size and position. I really like both of them, however, and don't think either of them will be career AHLers. Angle seems like a potential 3C with skill. TFW is a little ball of energy with a lot of skill- a great bottom 6 winger type. Due to his size and injury concerns though, I'm less confident he'll ever get there. Although it's definitely not for a lack of ability or compete.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad