Prospect Info: HFCBJ Summer 2021 Prospect Rankings: #5

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full list below. Criteria, broadly, is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. This poll will be open 24 hours.

1. Kent Johnson (C/LW)
2. Cole Sillinger (C/LW)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW)
4. Yegor Chinakov (RW)

Added: Corson Ceulemans (D)

Select your add from the list:

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Josh Dunne (C)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Kale Howarth (LW)
Samuel Johannesson (D)
Marcus Karlberg (LW/RW)
Samuel Knazko (D)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Mikael Pyyhtia (C)
Guillaume Richard (D)
Martin Rysavy (LW)
Robbie Stucker (D)
Stanislav Svozil (D)
Calvin Thürkauf (C/LW)

Add (as of DarkandStormy):
Svozil - 12
Knazko - 9
Angle - 2
Dunne - 1

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Voronkov and add Svozil I guess. This is where voting could start to get really interesting

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Voted Tarasov, I think he has more game-breaking potential than Voronkov and I think it’s likely he’ll develop to the level of at least an adequate starter.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Voted Tarasov, I think he has more game-breaking potential than Voronkov and I think it’s likely he’ll develop to the level of at least an adequate starter.

There's perhaps 10-15 goalies in the world who are real game-breakers, in the sense of offering significant value over a cheap replacement. I can't assess a goalie by looking at them, all I can say is that Tarasov is rarely rated as a top 5-10 goalie prospect leaguewide. I'm going to wait until he has a great AHL year before I get excited about him.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
There's perhaps 10-15 goalies in the world who are real game-breakers, in the sense of offering significant value over a cheap replacement. I can't assess a goalie by looking at them, all I can say is that Tarasov is rarely rated as a top 5-10 goalie prospect leaguewide. I'm going to wait until he has a great AHL year before I get excited about him.
Tarasov is very unstable. That is his the biggest problem.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Meanwhile, I'm attempting to export this particular offseason tradition to HFPreds (I needed an excuse to learn about more prospects :D ), so we may get a few visitors here and there. We'll see how it goes.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Meanwhile, I'm attempting to export this particular offseason tradition to HFPreds (I needed an excuse to learn about more prospects :D ), so we may get a few visitors here and there. We'll see how it goes.

I didn't realize there were teams that don't do a summer prospect ranking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad