Prospect Info: HFCBJ 2023 Summer Prospect Rankings: #14

Which of these 5 prospects is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
We keep on keeping on with HFCBJ's annual prospect polls. A quick reminder as to how this goes:
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll (listed alphabetically) and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

There are no set guidelines to determine how you vote. Peak potential, likelihood of NHL career, pathway to playing time, expectations based on draft status -- any/all of these can be used at your discretion. There is no right/wrong way to vote.

1) Adam Fantilli (C)
2) David Jiricek (RD)
3) Denton Mateychuk (LD)
4) Dmitri Voronkov (C)
5) Stanislav Svozil (LD)
6) Gavin Brindley (C)
7) Jordan Dumais (RW)
8) Corson Ceulemans (D)
9) Daniil Tarasov (G)
10) Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
11) Hunter McKown (C)
12) James Malatesta (LW)
13) William Whitelaw (RW)

IMG_0271.jpg

Added: Jacob Christiansen (LD/RD)

Select your add from the list below:

Tyler Angle (C)
Ole Julian Bjørgvik Holm (LD)
Ben Boyd (C)
Cameron Butler (RW)
Joshua Dunne (C)
James Fisher (RW/MOD)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Jet Greaves (G)
Aidan Hreschuk (LD)
Oiva Keskinen (C)
Samuel Knazko (LD)
Nolan Lalonde (G)
Tyler Peddle (LW/C)
Luca Pinelli (C)
Guillaume Richard (LD)
Martin Rysavy (RW)
Melvin Strahl (G)
Andrew Strathmann (LD)
Robbie Stucker (RD)

Add votes:
Fisher - 1
Richard - 2
Strathmann - 2
Knazko - 3
Greaves - 2
Rysavy - 3
Pinelli - 5

Last edited:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Add Knazko. Think he’s being slept on. He’s got quite the national team pedigree already and seemingly had a solid rookie season with the Monsters. Could be wrong about how he actually played though. For example, I think he’ll be significantly better than Berni.

Reactions: Nanabijou and Viqsi

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Richard, Rysavy, Strathmann, I don't know. Add Rysavy.

Add Knazko. Think he’s being slept on. He’s got quite the national team pedigree already and seemingly had a solid rookie season with the Monsters. Could be wrong about how he actually played though. For example, I think he’ll be significantly better than Berni.

My impression was that he wasn't very good with the Monsters, that he might not have played regularly if not for the injury crisis. But don't take my word for it. Berni is a much quicker, I'm not sure if Knazko has the tools.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Richard, Rysavy, Strathmann, I don't know. Add Rysavy.

My impression was that he wasn't very good with the Monsters, that he might not have played regularly if not for the injury crisis. But don't take my word for it. Berni is a much quicker, I'm not sure if Knazko has the tools.
Knazko was also a 20 year old playing in a pretty high level league with a lot of injuries, lineup changes and lack of cohesion due to not only the big club but the Monsters as well. Not an easy spot to jump into. I'm not as low as some but I think Makarov and Richard offer more to the future as NHL prospects. HOwever, I don't think Knazko is worth forgetting just yet.

Formerly 18,136
Jun 24, 2012
Convicining enough. I'll concur and say add Knazko.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad