Prospect Info: HFCBJ 2022 Summer Prospect Rankings: #7

Who is the best prospect of these 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Interested on why Fisher, who is a 2022 7th round pick, is getting so many votes to be added? In 2022 draft alone there's 3 other guys who Jarmo and scouts liked more, and there hasn't been any time for Fisher to out-develop anyone

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
It’s my name (although I spell it with a ‘c’ in the middle). I’ve voted to add him every poll. I promised, after he was drafted, that I would be unrelenting in the prospect polls. Espen joins me here because, I assume, he feels bad for me that I’m the only one.

Interested on why Fisher, who is a 2022 7th round pick, is getting so many votes to be added? In 2022 draft alone there's 3 other guys who Jarmo and scouts liked more, and there hasn't been any time for Fisher to out-develop anyone
Capisce?

Reactions: DoingItCoolKiwi

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
I like that he got drafted straight out of high school hockey. His dad flew in to stand along the boards and watch prospect camp. I pulling for that kid big time.

Reactions: I3LI3

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
11 hours is out attention span on #7?

Mostly I think we're at the point where most posters either are A. out of their depth and just sort of winging it or B. out of their depth and not participating as a result.

I'm falling into B - a couple more votes left in me but stopped doing the adds. Because I'd be talking out of my ass :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad