• Dmitri Voronkov (LW)

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Vote for the best prospect from the above poll and post who you think should be added from the full (remaining) list below. Criteria is that they are under 25 and haven't spent the majority of a season in the NHL. (This criteria may not match any particular service's/outlet's, or anyone's here who makes a list. Be that as it may...)

1. Kent Johnson (LW/C)
2. David Jiricek (D)
3. Kirill Marchenko (LW/RW)
4. Denton Mateychuk (D)
5. Corson Ceulemans (D)
6. Daniil Tarasov (G)
7. Nick Blankenburg (D)
8. Luca Del Bel Belluz (C)
9. Stanislav Svozil (D)
10. Liam Foudy (C/LW)

Select your add from the list:

Tyler Angle (C)
Tim Berni (D)
Marcus Bjork (D)
Ben Boyd (LW)
Jacob Christiansen (D)
Josh Dunne (C)
James Fisher (C/RW)
Trey Fix-Wolansky (RW)
Jet Graves (G)
Eric Hjorth (D)
Ole Julian Bjorgvik Holm (D)
Aidan Hreschuk (D)
Sergei Ibvanov (G)
Samuel Knazko (D)
Joona Luoto (LW)
Nikolai Makarov (D)
James Malatesta (C)
Carson Meyer (RW)
Martin Rysavy (LW)

Added:
Kirill Dolzhenkov (RW) and Jordan Dumais (RW)

Adds (as of stevo61):
Hreschuk - 11
Knazko - 6
Ivanov - 3
Fisher - 1
Malatesta - 1
Christiansen - 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Using the Samkow Method for breaking ties, the names Liam Foudy and Stanislav Svozil were entered into a list at randomizer.org to determine our 9th and 10th ranked propsects. Ad you can see, Svozil came out first. This should dispel any notion of insider ranking, given I've been voting for Foudy since like 7.

I acknowledge this is a less-than-perfect method, as almost any other method would be. If you have a problem with it, you're likely higher-strung than the board's denizens at the time the method was originally employed, and you should consider your priorities. If you still don't like it, take it up with Samkow.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Using the Samkow Method for breaking ties, the names Liam Foudy and Stanislav Svozil were entered into a list at randomizer.org to determine our 9th and 10th ranked propsects. Ad you can see, Svozil came out first. This should dispel any notion of insider ranking, given I've been voting for Foudy since like 7.

I acknowledhge this is a less-than-perfect method, as almost any othert method would be. If you have a problem with it, you're likely higher-strung than the board's denizens at the time the method was originally employed, and you should consider your priorities. If you still don't like it, take it up with Samkow.

I'm still not convinced that you and Samkow are two different people.

My last vote here will be for Voronkov before I gracefully bow out.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
DSL, thanks for listing Foudy 10 and not 9...seems like a small victory for me :)

Reactions: Fro

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
DSL, thanks for listing Foudy 10 and not 9...seems like a small victory for me :)
Thank the List Randomizer. Altho traditionally one posts a screenshot of the List Randomizer results at the time they were done... OMG SCANDAL.
;)

Richard, add Hreschuk. Voronkov, for the record, is MUCH further down on my list; partly this is survivor bias (haven't heard as much from him lately), partly this is an irrational persistent worry that he won't make it to this part of the world.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Add Knazko

This is a deep prospect pool! Loving this. I think we could easily get to 25 if we wanted. As someone said in a prior thread there are going to be a few solid prospects left off the top 20.

Reactions: MissADD

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
I have a quick sound bite worth of information on about 5 of the “to be added guys”. Nothing crazy. Just things I’ve heard from Dylan tyrers interviews and such.

Pretty pleased with the list though boys. I think we ranked’um good. I think just blanks is a little high and debatably not a prospect (I’ll give him 1 full rookie year to have prospect status). But I can’t fault anyone for being excited about him.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
This is a deep prospect pool! Loving this. I think we could easily get to 25 if we wanted. As someone said in a prior thread there are going to be a few solid prospects left off the top 20.
Just look at the quantity and quality of recent draft picks compared to the past (pool better be deeper)...

2017 - 2020 combined: 4 drafts, 21 picks, 2 first rounders (0 top 15 picks) and 7 top 3 rounds
2021 & 2022 combined: 2 drafts, 16 picks, 5 first rounders (4 top 12 picks) and 8 top 3 rounds

Reactions: Jovavic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad