HFBoards Wrestling Hall Of Fame

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I tried this a few years ago but it didn't get much of a response. But I thought I'd try again as I've always wanted to do something like this.

I think every month we should induct a wrestling personality into our own hall of fame. It can be any wrestling personality - so wrestler, promoter, manager, commentator, whatever. Hopefully this will be more exclusive than the actual WWE HOF.

Whoever's interested - please PM your 3 choices in order of who you think should be in the hall of fame. I'll give 5 points for a 1st place vote, 3 for a 2nd place vote, and 1 for a 3rd place vote. There will only be one inductee each month. I want to collect the votes via PM so that there is some mystery as to who would be inducted in the following months. I don't think I will reveal who gets in 2nd place and so on each month.

I'll take votes for about a week - I don't know, depends on the response.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean... with the first vote obviously - ColePens :sarcasm: This will be interesting for wrestling personalities.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I don't dislike the idea of a HF Hall of Fame, I do think monthly is a bit too ambitious and unnecessary. Would much rather an annual thing.

Reactions: les Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad