HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #14 (closed)

• N.Lundkvist, D - NYR

• J.Quinn, RW - BUF

• G.Denisenko, RW - FLA

• N.Dobson, D - NYI

• E.Brannstrom, D - OTT

• V.Podkolzin, RW - VAN

• P.Krebs, C - VGK

• B.Hayton , C - ARI

• N.Robertson, LW - TOR

• A.Holtz, C - NJD

• C.Caufield, RW - MTL

• G.Vilardi, C - LAK

• V.Soderstrom, D - ARI

• O.Tippett, RW - FLA

• P.Broberg, D - EDM

• C.Glass, C - VGK

• C.McMichael, C - WSH

• A.Romanov, D - MTL

• V.Kravtsov, RW - NYR

• R.Sandin, D - TOR

• C.Perfetti, RW - WPG

• T.Smith, D - NJD

• J.Sanderson, D - OTT

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Criteria is 22 and under, 41 NHL GP or less, no goalies

2019 list: HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects

1. Alexis Lafrenière - LW:rangers18. 35.
2. Quinton Byfield - C:kings19. 36.
3. Tim Stützle - C:sens20. 37.
4. Bowen Byram - D:avs21. 38.
5. Trevor Zegras - C:ducks22. 39.
6. Moritz Seider - D:wings23. 40.
7. Dylan Cozens - C:sabres24. 41.
8. Lucas Raymond - LW:wings25. 42.
9. Marco Rossi - C:wild26. 43.
10. Alex Newhook - C:avs27. 44.
11. Filip Zadina - LW:wings28.45.
12. Jamie Drysdale - D:ducks29. 46.
13. Alex Turcotte - C:kings30. 47.
14.31. 48.
15.32. 49.
16.33. 50.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
to add (no order):
J.Norris, C - OTT
E.Bouchard, D - EDM
P.Tomasino, C - NSH
A.Kaliyev - RW - LAK
M.Boldy, LW - MIN
A.Lundell, C - FLA
J Studnicka, C - BOS
M.Frost, C - PHI
T.Harley, D - DAL
J.Valimaki, D - CGY
A.Formenton, LW - OTT
N.Hoglander, LW - VAN
K.Miller, D - NYR
S.Perunovich, D - STL
J.Veleno, C - DET
T.Liljegren, D - TOR
C.Foote, D - TBL

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Perfetti is going to be a center for the Jets not a RW, the Jets have a major need for a 2C and no need for a top 6 winger. Perfetti himself said after the draft that he prefers playing Center and sees himself as a Center not a winger

ALine

May 14, 2012
Honest question, can you add a vote option for 'don't know enough about most of these guys to vote, just want to see whose getting votes'

Reactions: Draiskull

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Honest question, can you add a vote option for 'don't know enough about most of these guys to vote, just want to see whose getting votes'
Or just the option to see poll results without voting.
After the 1st one its pretty much a toss up when it comes to ranking based on what is fed to us via (sometimes homer)media. Broberg for example is hyped up in Edmonton where I wouldn't trade him for guys listed #5 or #6 here. Bouchard may be better than Broberg but isn't even on the list. I would personally rank Samourkov above Bouch and Broberg. He is someone who many here wont even consider to be a top prospect based on where he was drafted.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
He had a rough transition into the NHL, but on pure upside I’m going with Glass here. Was only a year ago he was dominating the AHL playoffs all the way to the Calder Cup Finals as a 20 year old. With Stastny gone he will get real wingers this season and his production should go way up

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
He had a rough transition into the NHL, but on pure upside I’m going with Glass here. Was only a year ago he was dominating the AHL playoffs all the way to the Calder Cup Finals as a 20 year old. With Stastny gone he will get real wingers this season and his production should go way up
He's still probably gonna drop a ton in this poll. Having the bad situation he did, and having Suzuki have a strong rookie season, his stock tanked with most people.

I'm still hopeful even among Vegas fans (a lot seem to think he's busted out or won't hit his high potential). Reports I've seen say he's bulked up quite a bit in his off time so that's promising.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Perfetti is going to be a center for the Jets not a RW, the Jets have a major need for a 2C and no need for a top 6 winger. Perfetti himself said after the draft that he prefers playing Center and sees himself as a Center not a winger

They he really needs to work on his skating and backchecking otherwise he will end up being a winger whether he likes it or not.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
They he really needs to work on his skating and backchecking otherwise he will end up being a winger whether he likes it or not.

Going on 7 months now since anyone has seen him skate in a game. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he hasn't just been sitting on his ass.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Gabe Vilardi is going to be in the running for the Calder this year, book it.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Going on 7 months now since anyone has seen him skate in a game. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess he hasn't just been sitting on his ass.

The reason he dropped in the draft was likely because of those reasons. Some players never do the work to improve their game enough. For every Brayden Point there is 10 others guys who only become.marginal NHL players because they don't do the work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad