HFBoards TOP 50 Prospect Ranking: #6 (closed)

• Barrett Hayton - C

• Erik Brannstrom - D

• Dante Fabbro - D

• Vitali Kravtsov - W

• Cody Glass - C

• Ryan Poehling - C

• Dylan Cozens - C

• Alex Turcotte - C

• Filip Zadina - W

• Kirby Dach - C

• Kirill Kaprizov - W

• Eeli Tolvanen - W

• Nick Suzuki - C/W

• Gabriel Vilardi - C

• Adam Boqvist - D

• Martin Necas - C

• Trevor Zegras - C

• Noah Dobson - D

• Other (who?)

• Grigori Denisenko - W

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Why was the last one a tie? Byram won.
Then why was poll #4 closed, less than 12 hours after you posted it with the results so close. Now you have 2 prospects tied for 4th overall.

Last I looked, Byram was ahead by 5 votes.
its been back and forth, and when I closed it it was 34-34.... If I see hes ahead by 5+ in the next few days Ill put Hughes 5th

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
As far as habs prospects are concerned, I would put Caufield on this board before Suzuki or Poeling for sure.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Ty smith won chl dman of the year. Not on poll. Lol.

Add batherson/ty smith

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I close when results are clear

I made it two years straight and found a 48hr gap between threads for the top 10 worked well (for discussion purposes) and then 24hrs for 11 to 20 or whenever you want to end it. It's not a race, patience never hurts lol.

I'd give Byram the lead or just do a tiebreaker, how can two players be tied for 4, one player always has an edge lol.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Kravtsov, Brännström and Kaprisov. Glass is nowhere close to them

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Kravtsov, Brännström and Kaprisov. Glass is nowhere close to them

Not saying he should be included in the poll yet, but Rasmus Sandin just had a very similar year to Brannstrom in the AHL, perhaps better, and out performed him head to head on the same Sweden team at the WJC.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Not saying he should be included in the poll yet, but Rasmus Sandin just had a very similar year to Brannstrom in the AHL, perhaps better, and out performed him head to head on the same Sweden team at the WJC.

Sandin needs to be included, no doubt. He is an absolutely brilliant prospect. There is no reason to have players like Suzuki, Dobson, Vilardi and Tolvanen here over him, they are not even close.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
why is there a tie than?

because it kept going back and forth up to 34 votes each.... If I waited a few hours, maybe Byram would have 2 more votes, if I waited another 5 hours, maybe Hughes has 1 more vote. When does it end? So I made it a tie.

That said, I made a separate tiebreaker poll and now Byram is a clear winner, so Ill be doing that next time.

Nico the Draft Riser

Devils, Rams, Hawks, Twins fan
Nov 18, 2017
Performing well above a point per game in juniors (1.78 ppg in the WHL this season) and scoring 15 points as an AHL rookie in 22 playoff games in a run to the Finals isn't enough for you?
I was simply asking what he had done, I havent heard his name in quite some time while Ive heard Kravtsov and Kaprizov and the others

Was just curiosity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad