• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Stone would top off at 45/45

I swear Stone is the new Toews. stop clowning

Sure maybe he would. Adding his defensive game to that and add his leadership makes him an easy choice imo.
Anyways we will never know what he would put up. For next year I'd take Stone. Need to see Drai put those points up again with McDavid or slightly less without him.

Saltcreek

Nov 23, 2016
Sure maybe he would. Adding his defensive game to that and add his leadership makes him an easy choice imo.
Anyways we will never know what he would put up. For next year I'd take Stone. Need to see Drai put those points up again with McDavid or slightly less without him.

I find it hard to take the 30+ point difference between Drai and Stone. Sure, Stone is a great winger but his defensive capabilities (Drai is no slouch either) do not make up a 30+ point gap. If this question was asked again next year and Drai dropped off to a 60-70 point guy (seems very unlikely) then we can talk but right now Drai is better.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I find it hard to take the 30+ point difference between Drai and Stone. Sure, Stone is a great winger but his defensive capabilities (Drai is no slouch either) do not make up a 30+ point gap. If this question was asked again next year and Drai dropped off to a 60-70 point guy (seems very unlikely) then we can talk but right now Drai is better.

Wont say Drai is a product of McDavid but put Drai on the Sens until tdl and have Stone playing with McDavid and I'd put a lot of $ on that 30pt gap disappearing quick

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Wont say Drai is a product of McDavid but put Drai on the Sens until tdl and have Stone playing with McDavid and I'd put a lot of $ on that 30pt gap disappearing quick

Except the Sens didn't struggle to score goals - they actually put up 13 more than the Oilers did. Drai would have dropped a bit for sure, but it wouldn't have been 30 points - especially with Chabot feeding him breakout passes.

Reactions: The Nuge

Saltcreek

Nov 23, 2016

Faulty logic because now you are changing a lot of variables. There is no proof or evidence that Stone's production would increase on the Oilers. While it is reasonable to believe that Draisaitl's production will drop next year I find it hard to believe it would drop over 30 points. Also, who is not to say that Stone's defensive stats would not go down after playing with the Oilers?

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Except the Sens didn't struggle to score goals - they actually put up 13 more than the Oilers did. Drai would have dropped a bit for sure, but it wouldn't have been 30 points - especially with Chabot feeding him breakout passes.

Well not much I can say about that. I had absolutely no clue. Good one.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Faulty logic because now you are changing a lot of variables. There is no proof or evidence that Stone's production would increase on the Oilers. While it is reasonable to believe that Draisaitl's production will drop next year I find it hard to believe it would drop over 30 points. Also, who is not to say that Stone's defensive stats would not go down after playing with the Oilers?

True however it's pretty much an educated guess it will happen. When Allstars play with Allstars they are most likely going to have their stats increased.

We will have to see about Drai, without McDavid I can see him going down to 85 or so. With McDavid an extra 10-15pts.

Stones stats may or may not go down if he was on the Oilers but he would have his ppg increased I'd bet. Of course that's only a guess.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Its laughable that draisaitl is leading this. Gaudreau, panarin, stone, marner, pastrnak, giroux, rantanen, tarasenko, and maybe wheeler should all be ahead of him no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad