• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I guess "a lot" isn't the right word but there's 2 or 3 that are clearly better right now.

He doesn't do a single thing better than Bergeron.

I made the comment before in the previous poll that it could have gone either way with Bergeron, and that I made the homer vote for Barkov. Im fine with Bergy being ahead of him, but dont see anyone else on that list above him above him.

Backcheckmonster3

Aug 19, 2018
My point exactly.

Your point being he´s 3rd on your list too? Or are you just arrogant and mean that your point being that something has been proved by my comment?

If option 2, then you must find it laughable that the guy who had 96 instead of 99 points while being one of the best defensive centers in the game and having Dadonov and Huberdeau on his wings versus Landeskog and Rantanen for the #3 guy would even be a discussion?

Yeah that really is a totally outrageous opinion...

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Your point being he´s 3rd on your list too? Or are you just arrogant and mean that your point being that something has been proved by my comment?

If option 2, then you must find it laughable that the guy who had 96 instead of 99 points while being one of the best defensive centers in the game and having Dadonov and Huberdeau on his wings versus Landeskog and Rantanen for the #3 guy would even be a discussion?

Yeah that really is a totally outrageous opinion...
It is an outrageous opinion that Barkov is better than MacKinnon and no, it's not even a discussion.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Easily Bergeron and then Malkin. I think 7 is where it really opens up.

There will be an Auston matthews debate coming soon...

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
should be Matthews but its gonna be 1 of Bergy/Malkin then the other than Matthews, if 2 players are at all close it gonna go the non Leafs way lol
You could also say that because of Toronto's large amount of fans they can vote in favour of Matthews which would give him an advantage in the poll.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
should be Matthews but its gonna be 1 of Bergy/Malkin then the other than Matthews, if 2 players are at all close it gonna go the non Leafs way lol

What has Matthew's done to deserve to be ahead of those 2? Because your correct I have Matthew's after both of them

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Easily Bergeron and then Malkin. I think 7 is where it really opens up.

There will be an Auston matthews debate coming soon...

How do you get Berg over Malkin easily? Honest question. I'm torn between the 2 but learned Malkin

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yet you failed to respond to the reasons i posted, since you didn´t seem to understand the content of the arguments . Your occupation is a joke btw right?
You subscribe to the notion that Barkov is a Selke-level defender. He simply isn't and I'm not going to change your mind.

Also, Rantanen tanks like Pittsburgh in 2004 away from MacKinnon.

Yackiberg8

Mar 11, 2016
Halifax
He trailed only McDavid and Crosby for points per game by a center last year, and is one of if not the best defensive forward of all time. Not sure what else he's supposed to do.
His offence is overrated, it’s not a coincidence his offence suddenly exploded in his 14th year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad