HFBoards' Slammy Awards: Worst Rivalry

Worst Rivalry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Banks Bayley because it was never even a rivalry, just stupid lol

Not sure why people are voting DX vs Taker/Kane. There were some awesome promos in that feud. I get some people dont like watching those guys that many years later and that's fine - but the actual material was really good.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Sami and Bobby Lashley was atrocious, but as it turned out, Sami was too hurt for anything more.

There’s no one person that gets me to change the channel quicker than Bayley. Whatever angle they do going forward, I probably won’t care about. Easily the worst.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Banks Bayley because it was never even a rivalry, just stupid lol

Not sure why people are voting DX vs Taker/Kane. There were some awesome promos in that feud. I get some people dont like watching those guys that many years later and that's fine - but the actual material was really good.

I just feel it was a tired and unnecessary feud, used to drum up ticket sales because WWE Creative clearly wasn't doing enough with its' on-screen talent. I'd be fine if all four of them retired from competing altogether once that match was over. Give the attention to the younger crop. And I say this knowing that some of the active wrestlers are nearly the same age. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I just feel it was a tired and unnecessary feud, used to drum up ticket sales because WWE Creative clearly wasn't doing enough with its' on-screen talent. I'd be fine if all four of them retired from competing altogether once that match was over. Give the attention to the younger crop. And I say this knowing that some of the active wrestlers are nearly the same age. :laugh:
It was because that's what KSA wanted. They bought that match and bought Shawn Michaels' retirement.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Lashley and Zayn was just so dumb...thankfully it didn't go on too long.

AOP vs. Gable/Roode made a run for it. A feud involving cross-dressing or peeing your pants...it's a toss up.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Lashley/Zayn might have been alright if it was face Zayn Vs heel Lashley with Lio. But yeah, not great

Sasha/Bayley was unbelievably awful though

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The week Bayley beat the hell out of Sasha and said "You think you're the Boss? You aren't shit!" was awesome. Other than that it was bad.

I still went with Lashley/Zayn. The first week was fine and then it just turned so one sided....

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Banks vs Bayley. Could have been terrific but I still don't know what they were trying do.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
I chose the geriatrics. Triple H is the only one who can still put on a half decent match. If this rivalry was ten years earlier it would make me happy.

This match is like having the Wings and Avalanche rivalry say that they want to play one more real game game under NHL rules. Viewership would be grand but the actual game would just be lacking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad