HFBoards' Slammy Awards: NXT Superstar of the Year

NXT Superstar of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Gargano has been the best wrestler this year with epic matches, epic character development, etc

but Ciampa's the best heel in the world.

Adam Cole has also been great.

Ricochet has also been super impressive.

Velveteen Dream is one of the most unique and interesting characters WWE currently has

Black's aura around him is so intriguing and he's had great matches with everyone

Kairi Sane is f***ing awesome.

Bayzler sucks.

7 way tie for me.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I still fight for Gargano. Multiple 5 star matches with different opponents. And just when the white meat babyface gimmick was getting stale, he switches things up in a refreshing "i'm a hero to all these people" type of heel. Fantastic character work, fun promos, and flawless execution in the ring no matter who he works with.

Tbf I was never bored of his babyface gimmick. I think he's the best babyface in WWE (when he was one)

However his heel work is one of a kind.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Velveteen has become my favorite superstar all around this year.

He's is so unique @Clint Eastwood, and old school, he could've been in the WWF.

23 years of age.

Years ahead of his time and he's just starting.

Before I click, I know it should be between Ciampa and Gargano with Ciampa holding the title and this poll win.

Velveteen Dream is my choice.

Making this not about my personal favorites, and about deciding a winner, it has to be Ciampa that has my vote.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Who was only good for 3 months of the year, and had more tweets than matches in the last half of the year?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Can DiY just share the honor? Individually and together, they were the main event.

Good guy vs bad guy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad