Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Previous Results:
2012 -- The Rock defeats John Cena at Wrestlemania 28 -- 31.37%
2013 -- Daniel Bryan pins John Cena at Summerslam -- 44%
2014 -- Brock Lesnar conquers the streak -- 41.67%
2015 -- Seth Rollins cashes in during the Wrestlemania main event -- 56.10%
2016 -- AJ Styles debuts at the Royal Rumble -- 37.14%
2017 -- Kevin Owens turns on Chris Jericho at The Festival of Friendship -- 44.9%

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Nakamura winning the Rumble was a big moment. It didn’t lead to anything special, but the moment itself was pretty big.

Bryan returning is my next vote.

If the annual Survivor Series invasion is the moment of the year, that’d be incredibly sad.

Reactions: TD Charlie

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Lol again hesitated between Bryan and Becky. Going to vote Bryan though - though it's less of a "moment", it's more of a happening. Becky Lynch invading raw is the best moment on tv imo.

Voted Bryan though, as it's a bigger thing, even though not sure it's an actual moment.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Becky Lynch achieved a level quite honestly I kind of doubted a woman ever would in WWE. Not that they weren’t talented enough or anything like that, I just didn’t believe they would ever capture the entire audience the way she has.

Totally blown away.

Daniel Bryan’s return moment suffers from the fact that he was totally irrelevant and forgettable for the following 7 months and only 3 weeks ago, did he actually matter again.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Becky Lynch achieved a level quite honestly I kind of doubted a woman ever would in WWE. Not that they weren’t talented enough or anything like that, I just didn’t believe they would ever capture the entire audience the way she has.

Totally blown away.

Daniel Bryan’s return moment suffers from the fact that he was totally irrelevant and forgettable for the following 7 months and only 3 weeks ago, did he actually matter again.

But the Invasion wasn't that great. It is most remembered by a botched punch.

Bryan's return was years in the making. The moment itself was huge.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Yeah, I just gotta go with Becky's Bloody Face as special as Bryan's return was. Prior to that night I didn't think anything could make her a bigger star than what she was, but as awful as it was IRL the fact she got up and had the sense to milk it like she did shows how much she deserves this run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad