HFBoards' Slammy Awards: Babyface of the Year

Babyface of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
How in the world is Becky not here?

Please don't reply by saying she's a heel....

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
She wasn’t a big deal for about 9 months, and they stopped trying to position her as a heel when there was about 2 months left in the year.

In a weak year for faces she'd still win in a landslide as face of the year imo.

And if not her - you should have Ronda up there. She's been crazy over all year and in a bigger spot on the card than Rollins or even AJ for the most part. Those are my top 2

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
This is the first poll I’m surprised by. I was trying to decide between Rollins and Gargano and figured they would have all the votes.

I thought this was kind of a down year for AJ. Like he held the title, but there was nothing to write home about. Starts off in the cesspool of Shane vs Bryan, then moves on to a hugely underwhelming Nakamura feud, goes into a feud with Joe where most wanted to see him lose, a kind of disappointing one off with Rusev, and now finally starting to turn it around with Bryan.

Am I forgetting something?

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
A.J. has carried SmackDown as a face for the bulk of the year. Rollins has had his moments of being a top guy but he was a bit overshadowed by Roman when he was around.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Truthfully I thought AJ had a bit of a down year by his standards. Not bad or anything - I just think he was significantly better the year before but that probably comes down to booking.

I think I'll probably go...f***. I don't know. Rollins.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad