Speculation: HFBoards Mock Draft 2013

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Don't know if this has been done before, but it's a long lockout so I decided I'd try it. I ran a lottery simulation a while back and came up with a draft order which can be seen here. I decided that instead of coming up with a mock draft myself I would have the fans of each team vote on their pick. I'll post the collective results once every fanbase has voted.

Vancouver has the #9 pick. Thus far, Mackinnon, Barkov, Jones, Monahan, Drouin, Lindholm, Shikaruk and Pulock have been selected. Who would you take with the 9th overall pick?

Last edited:

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Ristolainen. Lazar's stock has been slowly falling, and I don't think he should be picked in the top-10.

For me it boils down to Ristolainen or Nichushkin, and I'd be happy with either.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
The Canucks never pick a WHL player in the first round.

But Ristolainen is criminally underrated around here, this guy has been playing in a men's league for a couple years and looks to be NHL ready. Hampus Lindholm like in my opinion, stock will rise.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Looks like the votes have stopped coming, I'll end the voting later today in case a few more people want to say anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad