GDT: HFBoards GDT: The real 3/24/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Of course I know the Panthers are better than the Flyers, and as always when it comes down to a 60 minute hockey game, the team that is better is the team that wins.

Reactions: lionsDen
Aug 3, 2021
Whatever it may be I'm sure it's the ref's fault.
FuVate_aEAA6Y-r.png

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
Saw the Oilers highlights. I honestly think the only team they could beat first round is Vancouver.

You aren't doing much with that kind of team defense and goaltending in playoffs.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Saw the Oilers highlights. I honestly think the only team they could beat first round is Vancouver.

You aren't doing much with that kind of team defense and goaltending in playoffs.
Well Pickard won't be in net
But the oil d is a mess spme nights.
They are alot like the leafs.
Top heavy. Weak blue line. Suspect goaltending

Reactions: Three On Zero

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Good teams have high PDO all season

Fraud teams rely on 2-3 players whole season and eventually fade out
Is it really PDO when it’s sustainable? I think the sample sized has surpassed the unsustainable point

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I'm pretty sure Tage has turned off his brain recently dances around with the puck on his stick all the time and just gives it away constantly.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I didn't think any of their goals were Pickard's fault. Maybe try not leaving guys wide open in the slot...
Pickard and Skinner are definitely not the issue, they play good enough for them to win every night.

nucksflailtogether

Oct 15, 2017

Geniunely curious...what makes you think Vancouver is the weakest team in the first round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad