GDT: HFBoards GDT 5/9/2021 - 2 whole games..... 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
5-9.jpg

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Based on what I saw on an HNIC graphic last night, isn't Calgary still technically alive for the playoffs? They put an "e" next to Ottawa, and an "e" now exists with Vancouver as well, but Calgary didn't have one.

10 points back of the Habs, five games to play...I guess it can still happen. It won't, because they're playing Ottawa who they've failed to beat all season, but the math still comes up Lloyd Christmas for them at this moment.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Man, earlier this season these final two games between Chicago and Dallas looked like they could be an epic battle for the 4th playoff spot. Now it's which one of these two losers wants to keep the best draft pick and let the other win. :(

Mikeshane

Jan 15, 2013
We now are at the point of the season where the most uninteresting games happen for a while before the best games happen.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Man, earlier this season these final two games between Chicago and Dallas looked like they could be an epic battle for the 4th playoff spot. Now it's which one of these two losers wants to keep the best draft pick and let the other win. :(

Yeah, I have nothing against Nashville but was kinda hoping they'd lose yesterday just so that today's game would still mean something

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
If the Flames win tonight, they just have to beat the Canucks 4 times in a row. It's not that crazy.

And of course, the Canadiens have to get zero points in their last two games, both against Oilers.

Idk, this seems not quite hopeless for Calgary

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If the Flames win tonight, they just have to beat the Canucks 4 times in a row. It's not that crazy.

And of course, the Canadiens have to get zero points in their last two games, both against Oilers.

And McDavid may not play those last two games- locked into 2nd, he got #100, nothing to play for

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula

There is hope but it's dim.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
And McDavid may not play those last two games- locked into 2nd, he got #100, nothing to play for
There is enough hatred between the Alberta teams that the Oiler may just spot the Habs a point if it comes to that.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
There is enough hatred between the Alberta teams that the Oiler may just spot the Habs a point if it comes to that.
idk, to me it would be a better kind of ownage if they got in with our help. Also, McDavid is very competitive and may enjoy playing a part in the drama at the 4th seed. That would be funny if the team went so far as to pull the goalie if it were tied late in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad