12-1.JPG
12-2.JPG

Reactions: AyyLmao

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Playoff position juggling in the West?!
Colorado clinches West and the President's trophy if they win and Vegas loses in regulation. Vegas clinches if they win and Colorado loses in any way. If they both lose then it comes down to the game tomorrow. Also Vegas clinches if they lose in OT/SO and Colorado loses in regulation.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Is anyone even going to bother watching those meaningless games in the North?
of course, probably more people than the other games. Although the Habs/Oilers starting at 5 eastern will prob mean not many for that game.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
EDM playing with fire. There is NO reason for McDavid, Draisatil, Nurse, Pujjiravi, Barrie, RNH, or Smith to play here
There is no reason not to either. They have a 2 day break then play Vancouver, and another 2 or 3 day break. Oilers have had a fairly lite schedule since April 1. Id rather everyone whos not injured play, rolling 4 lines, than sit and get rusty. Leafs are playing most of their regulars too.

GoBluz24

Established 1967
Apr 8, 2012
so ill near st lou
Colorado clinches West and the President's trophy if they win and Vegas loses in regulation. Vegas clinches if they win and Colorado loses in any way. If they both lose then it comes down to the game tomorrow. Also Vegas clinches if they lose in OT/SO and Colorado loses in regulation.
Don't forget, if Colorado lays goose eggs against LA and Minny wins out, then 2nd and 3rd get swapped.

Arhidia

Jan 6, 2019
Mcdavid could get 5 points in the 1st period.
Pad the stats game are always fun

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I cannot believe I'm saying this but go Kings!

I'll name (middle) my first born Anze if the Kings can beat the Avs tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad